Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2009
12:07:55 AM
View profile
Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??
Edited by smooth4lyfe on Jun 15, 2009 at 12:11:32 AM

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]
1,043 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1,043)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 7:51:03 AM
(0)
Mentor

I ordered mine the morning of the 16th. Received it on the 23rd.

For me, it was worth waiting a week than waiting in line and "hoping" they didn't run out.

For me, it was worth waiting a week than waiting in line and "hoping" they didn't run out.

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

1021 of 1,044 (1,637 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 8:01:20 AM
(0)
Mentor
I didnt wait in line i just walked into the apple store and walked out no line no waiting...
I didnt wait in line i just walked into the apple store and walked out no line no waiting...

1022 of 1,044 (1,629 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 11:56:24 AM
(0)
Tutor

Ok, so I finally received my iPhone 3GS today!! At about 11:20 am I looked up my tracking number and it stated it was delivered!! I call the store to make sure it was there and they put me on hold for about 15 minutes and never came back on the line. I just hung up and went up to the store. So I get there and tell them I was here because my iPhone 3GS had arrived at the store. The sales guy goes to the back room and returns later and says there is a problem and he will tell me what the problem is in a few. He comes back later and says the manager is looking for my phone and it doesn't appear that it is there yet. I tell him I tracked the order and it was delievered at 11:20 am and a certain person (J. Doe) signed for it. So he goes back to the back again and the manager later comes out with my phone in hand. I think I was in the store for about an hour and a half while they were just looking for my phone. I tell you they need a better system for this. 

Anyway, I got my phone so all turned out ok....

Ok, so I finally received my iPhone 3GS today!! At about 11:20 am I looked up my tracking number and it stated it was delivered!! I call the store to make sure it was there and they put me on hold for about 15 minutes and never came back on the line. I just hung up and went up to the store. So I get there and tell them I was here because my iPhone 3GS had arrived at the store. The sales guy goes to the back room and returns later and says there is a problem and he will tell me what the problem is in a few. He comes back later and says the manager is looking for my phone and it doesn't appear that it is there yet. I tell him I tracked the order and it was delievered at 11:20 am and a certain person (J. Doe) signed for it. So he goes back to the back again and the manager later comes out with my phone in hand. I think I was in the store for about an hour and a half while they were just looking for my phone. I tell you they need a better system for this. 

Anyway, I got my phone so all turned out ok....

1023 of 1,044 (1,540 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 12:06:14 PM
(0)
Professor
Wow! Nah, that's definitely nowhere near the level of customer service you're supposed to be getting.
Wow! Nah, that's definitely nowhere near the level of customer service you're supposed to be getting.

1024 of 1,044 (1,530 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 12:15:29 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ordered one black 16g 3gs and one black 8gb 3g from Premier Support on 6/20.

As of today order is still 'Processing'. Called support and apparently some people will actually have to wait the full 7-14 

'business' days.  I am at business day 7.

pre·mier  (pr-mîr, -myîr, prmîr)

adj.
1. First in status or importance; principal or chief: an architect of premier rank.
2. First to occur or exist; earliest.

I will use premier in a sentence. 

Premier support does an excellent job of making you feel as if your experience is the worst.

worst (wûrst)
adj. Superlative of bad1, ill.
1. Most inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
2. Most severe or unfavorable.
3. Being furthest from an ideal or a standard; least desirable or satisfactory.

Thank you!

Ordered one black 16g 3gs and one black 8gb 3g from Premier Support on 6/20.

As of today order is still 'Processing'. Called support and apparently some people will actually have to wait the full 7-14 

'business' days.  I am at business day 7.

pre·mier  (pr-mîr, -myîr, prmîr)

adj.
1. First in status or importance; principal or chief: an architect of premier rank.
2. First to occur or exist; earliest.

I will use premier in a sentence. 

Premier support does an excellent job of making you feel as if your experience is the worst.

worst (wûrst)
adj. Superlative of bad1, ill.
1. Most inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
2. Most severe or unfavorable.
3. Being furthest from an ideal or a standard; least desirable or satisfactory.

Thank you!

1025 of 1,044 (1,519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2009 1:25:44 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thats riduclous man you should cancel ur order i mean theirs no need to wait the phones are available at apples stores....
Thats riduclous man you should cancel ur order i mean theirs no need to wait the phones are available at apples stores....

1026 of 1,044 (1,474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2009 12:11:09 AM
(0)
Voyager

Ordered mine 9/29, stayed in back order...so I just went to the Apple store and picked one up. In/out 15mins...canceled the AT&T back ordered phone..

Seems Apple has plenty of each model in my area.

Ordered mine 9/29, stayed in back order...so I just went to the Apple store and picked one up. In/out 15mins...canceled the AT&T back ordered phone..

1027 of 1,044 (1,360 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2009 9:09:05 AM
(0)
Teacher

I ordered 17 days ago.....Still Nothing.

Basicly...I just got regular support and Premier support in a fight......

I talked to a Supervisor in Premier who said that orders were backordered and they can change the 7-14 policy and I told him order placed after mine was already shipping....He didn't know anything or why his workers told me it would ship yesterday.

So he tranfered me to regular corperate support that said "Premier knowing nothing is simply unacceptable,they sould know when it is shipping...etc..... and Supervisor should know more, let me call them and question them on why they suck" 

I ordered 17 days ago.....Still Nothing.

Basicly...I just got regular support and Premier support in a fight......

I talked to a Supervisor in Premier who said that orders were backordered and they can change the 7-14 policy and I told him order placed after mine was already shipping....He didn't know anything or why his workers told me it would ship yesterday.

So he tranfered me to regular corperate support that said "Premier knowing nothing is simply unacceptable,they sould know when it is shipping...etc..... and Supervisor should know more, let me call them and question them on why they suck" 

1028 of 1,044 (1,271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2009 9:27:28 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by darkhova on Jul 1, 2009 at 9:28:04 AM

justin_case wrote:

Exactly wut i did ordered it on online on the 26th and cancelled it the same day cuz it was backordered and went to the apple store on the 27th and walked in the store and in less then 10 min i had my phone no line no waiting,,,,

Message Edited by darkhova on 07-01-2009 12:28:04 PM

justin_case wrote:

Exactly wut i did ordered it on online on the 26th and cancelled it the same day cuz it was backordered and went to the apple store on the 27th and walked in the store and in less then 10 min i had my phone no line no waiting,,,,

Message Edited by darkhova on 07-01-2009 12:28:04 PM

[ Edited ]
1029 of 1,044 (1,261 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2009 9:33:16 AM
(0)
Professor

jhall1982 wrote:

My brother just ordered his 3GS two days ago from apple...ill tell u when he recieves it, it would besad if he recieves it before some of u guys who ordered a couple weeks ago

jhall1982 wrote:

My brother just ordered his 3GS two days ago from apple...ill tell u when he recieves it, it would besad if he recieves it before some of u guys who ordered a couple weeks ago

1030 of 1,044 (1,252 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 6:32:15 AM
(0)
Tutor

Update on my iPhone order.

Order placed 20th. In 'Processing' since 23rd.

AT&T ported my wife's number from Verizon prior to receiving phones, so I had to call support to have them port the number back to Verizon until the phones come in.

Call AT& Premier support on 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th, July 1st and each time was told the iPhone 3GS is on backorder but will ship any day.

July 2nd new order status on web site. 

We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly.   

Phone AT&T Premier support and am told the order was not received. At this time she would fulfill the order but I would need to wait another 7-14 business days.

I am not kidding! 

Spoke to a supervisor who reiterated he has no idea what happened, but I will in fact have to wait anoterh 7-14 business days.. I countered with I know exactly what happened 'Everyone at AT&T premier is incompetent'.  Final result after waiting since order date of June 20th.

"Your recently placed AT&T Premier order was cancelled."

Apple store here I come. Screw you AT&T Premier. You suck!

Update on my iPhone order.

Order placed 20th. In 'Processing' since 23rd.

AT&T ported my wife's number from Verizon prior to receiving phones, so I had to call support to have them port the number back to Verizon until the phones come in.

Call AT& Premier support on 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th, July 1st and each time was told the iPhone 3GS is on backorder but will ship any day.

July 2nd new order status on web site. 

We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly.   

Phone AT&T Premier support and am told the order was not received. At this time she would fulfill the order but I would need to wait another 7-14 business days.

I am not kidding! 

Spoke to a supervisor who reiterated he has no idea what happened, but I will in fact have to wait anoterh 7-14 business days.. I countered with I know exactly what happened 'Everyone at AT&T premier is incompetent'.  Final result after waiting since order date of June 20th.

"Your recently placed AT&T Premier order was cancelled."

Apple store here I come. Screw you AT&T Premier. You suck!

1031 of 1,044 (1,686 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 7:22:20 AM
(0)
Tutor
Used Premier site of course.  Ordered 32G White on the 20th.  Showed up July 1st at 2:20PM EST.  Worked great.
Used Premier site of course.  Ordered 32G White on the 20th.  Showed up July 1st at 2:20PM EST.  Worked great.

1032 of 1,044 (1,662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 8:57:01 AM
(0)
Contributor

I ordered the 16GB Blk 3Gs on Monday, 06/29/2009. Based on some of the replies I read on the forum. I decided to dial 611 on my current cell phone to make sure that there was nothing holding up my order.

The customer service rep looked up my info and advised me that my order is still in the "processing" stage and that is because they are all out of phones. She advised that there are a whole lot of back orders probably more than the amount of the shippment they have coming in (which she advised is 976 phones). She advised that of the particular phone I requested there are only 17 back ordered so there is a very good possibility that my order will be fulfilled as soon as the shipment is received by AT&T. She advised that they shipments to them usually only take a couple of days so I should receive my phone within the 7-14 days alotted.

I ordered the 16GB Blk 3Gs on Monday, 06/29/2009. Based on some of the replies I read on the forum. I decided to dial 611 on my current cell phone to make sure that there was nothing holding up my order.

The customer service rep looked up my info and advised me that my order is still in the "processing" stage and that is because they are all out of phones. She advised that there are a whole lot of back orders probably more than the amount of the shippment they have coming in (which she advised is 976 phones). She advised that of the particular phone I requested there are only 17 back ordered so there is a very good possibility that my order will be fulfilled as soon as the shipment is received by AT&T. She advised that they shipments to them usually only take a couple of days so I should receive my phone within the 7-14 days alotted.

1033 of 1,044 (1,642 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 9:50:11 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by obliv1on on Jul 2, 2009 at 9:51:55 AM

Just came back from the Apple store where I got both phones, new service contract and activation in under 1 hour.

Premier Support - Order June 20th - Never received as of July 2nd, canceled. Waited 12 days.

If you ordered through Premier I suggest you cancel immediately and go to the Apple store.

Message Edited by obliv1on on 07-02-2009 09:51:55 AM

Just came back from the Apple store where I got both phones, new service contract and activation in under 1 hour.

Premier Support - Order June 20th - Never received as of July 2nd, canceled. Waited 12 days.

If you ordered through Premier I suggest you cancel immediately and go to the Apple store.

Message Edited by obliv1on on 07-02-2009 09:51:55 AM

[ Edited ]
1034 of 1,044 (1,622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 10:56:59 AM
(0)
Teacher

My 32gb Iphone Black shipped last night after a day of complaining.

But it shipped 2 day.....TIME TO COMPLAIN AGAIN.

My 32gb Iphone Black shipped last night after a day of complaining.

But it shipped 2 day.....TIME TO COMPLAIN AGAIN.

1035 of 1,044 (1,596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 11:33:27 AM
(0)
Teacher
I myself had a great experiance with premiere myself I ordered on the 13th of June and it was shipped the 19th it was in my hands on the 22nd because the 19th was on a Friday mine is a white 16 gb 3gs
I myself had a great experiance with premiere myself I ordered on the 13th of June and it was shipped the 19th it was in my hands on the 22nd because the 19th was on a Friday mine is a white 16 gb 3gs

1036 of 1,044 (1,574 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2009 1:31:10 PM
(0)
Tutor

ordered 16gb black and white from at&t store on 6/26 and 6/27

got the phones on 6/30 and7/1

the order status page still shows "in progress" for my white phone, thoughSmiley Tongue

ordered 16gb black and white from at&t store on 6/26 and 6/27

got the phones on 6/30 and7/1

the order status page still shows "in progress" for my white phone, thoughSmiley Tongue

1037 of 1,044 (1,526 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2009 8:58:40 AM
(0)
Explorer
How soon after delivery to the store are folks getting their email to come pick up?  24 hours since delivery by FEDEX and a status to SHIPPED and stiLL no email. Ss
How soon after delivery to the store are folks getting their email to come pick up?  24 hours since delivery by FEDEX and a status to SHIPPED and stiLL no email. Ss

1038 of 1,044 (1,382 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2009 12:04:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

To JM,

When I was tracking my package, I waited for the status to show delivered and I went straight to the store to pick mine up. Waiting 24 hours after a status of delivered for them to send an e-mail is crazy. Like I said in my original postings, they need to come up with a better system than this. If your status states that it is delivered there should be no reason they can just go through the phones and retrieve yours. 

SB 

To JM,

When I was tracking my package, I waited for the status to show delivered and I went straight to the store to pick mine up. Waiting 24 hours after a status of delivered for them to send an e-mail is crazy. Like I said in my original postings, they need to come up with a better system than this. If your status states that it is delivered there should be no reason they can just go through the phones and retrieve yours. 

SB 

1039 of 1,044 (1,253 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2009 12:09:46 PM
(0)
Tutor
I forgot to mention this. The status of my phone on the order site said shipped and never changed to "delivered." What I meant was check your tracking number and if it states "delivered" then I would just go to the store and pick it up. Forget waiting on the e-mail.
I forgot to mention this. The status of my phone on the order site said shipped and never changed to "delivered." What I meant was check your tracking number and if it states "delivered" then I would just go to the store and pick it up. Forget waiting on the e-mail.

1040 of 1,044 (1,249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2009 6:17:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ordered 3G S 16MB Black iPhone at noon time on 06/30/09 thru AT&T online. Status showed order received and processing in checking on 07/01/09.  As of 07/06/09 5PM Mountain Time there have been no changes in my order status in checking my order using the Premier order status check link e-mailed to me.  Order status when checking my purchases thru AT&T account show all related items to this specific iPhone order "BACKORDER". 

I think in hind sight that it would great if I had picked one up at an Apple retail store or local AT&T store, but had thought that the distribution system would place paying customers in a 1st come 1st served basis over stocking the shelf's of retail outlets. 

It would be good to see a status date change when checking an order that has been placed with AT&T VS. showing a static date until falling into a "shipping" status....

Ordered 3G S 16MB Black iPhone at noon time on 06/30/09 thru AT&T online. Status showed order received and processing in checking on 07/01/09.  As of 07/06/09 5PM Mountain Time there have been no changes in my order status in checking my order using the Premier order status check link e-mailed to me.  Order status when checking my purchases thru AT&T account show all related items to this specific iPhone order "BACKORDER". 

I think in hind sight that it would great if I had picked one up at an Apple retail store or local AT&T store, but had thought that the distribution system would place paying customers in a 1st come 1st served basis over stocking the shelf's of retail outlets. 

It would be good to see a status date change when checking an order that has been placed with AT&T VS. showing a static date until falling into a "shipping" status....

Re: Who ordered and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

1041 of 1,044 (1,596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2009 6:43:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Ordered 16GB White 3G S on July 2 around 12:00pm from att.com. Status was in process for several days until I just checked it and it turned to shipped. The tracking info provided by Fedex says it was shipped Priority Overnight and will be at my house before 4:30pm tomorrow 7/8. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Never received any email confirmations from AT&T about my order they must be swamped in orders.
Ordered 16GB White 3G S on July 2 around 12:00pm from att.com. Status was in process for several days until I just checked it and it turned to shipped. The tracking info provided by Fedex says it was shipped Priority Overnight and will be at my house before 4:30pm tomorrow 7/8. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Never received any email confirmations from AT&T about my order they must be swamped in orders.

1042 of 1,044 (1,469 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2009 8:46:59 PM
(0)
Teacher
How?! Smiley Surprised What state do you live in? Am I the only one whose phone has been on backorder.
How?! Smiley Surprised What state do you live in? Am I the only one whose phone has been on backorder.

1043 of 1,044 (1,443 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2009 9:49:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

I live near Boise Idaho and as of 10PM MST the 16 MB 3G S black iPhone still shows my phone order with a "processing" status that I placed thru AT&T web on 6-30-09.   

They must of had a run on the lower cost black units after some of the web postings of thermal issues with the white colored phones.

I am currently with out a phone until the new one comes in due to water issue with the prior cell phone that I've had for 5 years.  It would be good if AT&T could post an update on what the current supply picture is as of the 2nd week in July. I can accept 6 more days to get to the "magic" Max 14 day shipping promise date (but not something like a month).

I live near Boise Idaho and as of 10PM MST the 16 MB 3G S black iPhone still shows my phone order with a "processing" status that I placed thru AT&T web on 6-30-09.   

They must of had a run on the lower cost black units after some of the web postings of thermal issues with the white colored phones.

I am currently with out a phone until the new one comes in due to water issue with the prior cell phone that I've had for 5 years.  It would be good if AT&T could post an update on what the current supply picture is as of the 2nd week in July. I can accept 6 more days to get to the "magic" Max 14 day shipping promise date (but not something like a month).

1044 of 1,044 (1,418 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments