Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I myself had a great experiance with premiere myself I ordered on the 13th of June and it was shipped the 19th it was in my hands on the 22nd because the 19th was on a Friday mine is a white 16 gb 3gs
Message 1036 of 1,044
Tutor

ordered 16gb black and white from at&t store on 6/26 and 6/27

got the phones on 6/30 and7/1

the order status page still shows "in progress" for my white phone, thoughSmiley Tongue

Message 1037 of 1,044
Explorer

How soon after delivery to the store are folks getting their email to come pick up?  24 hours since delivery by FEDEX and a status to SHIPPED and stiLL no email. Ss
Message 1038 of 1,044
Tutor

To JM,

When I was tracking my package, I waited for the status to show delivered and I went straight to the store to pick mine up. Waiting 24 hours after a status of delivered for them to send an e-mail is crazy. Like I said in my original postings, they need to come up with a better system than this. If your status states that it is delivered there should be no reason they can just go through the phones and retrieve yours. 

SB 

Message 1039 of 1,044
Tutor

I forgot to mention this. The status of my phone on the order site said shipped and never changed to "delivered." What I meant was check your tracking number and if it states "delivered" then I would just go to the store and pick it up. Forget waiting on the e-mail.
Message 1040 of 1,044
Tutor

Re: Who ordered and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Ordered 3G S 16MB Black iPhone at noon time on 06/30/09 thru AT&T online. Status showed order received and processing in checking on 07/01/09.  As of 07/06/09 5PM Mountain Time there have been no changes in my order status in checking my order using the Premier order status check link e-mailed to me.  Order status when checking my purchases thru AT&T account show all related items to this specific iPhone order "BACKORDER". 

I think in hind sight that it would great if I had picked one up at an Apple retail store or local AT&T store, but had thought that the distribution system would place paying customers in a 1st come 1st served basis over stocking the shelf's of retail outlets. 

It would be good to see a status date change when checking an order that has been placed with AT&T VS. showing a static date until falling into a "shipping" status....

Message 1041 of 1,044
Contributor

Ordered 16GB White 3G S on July 2 around 12:00pm from att.com. Status was in process for several days until I just checked it and it turned to shipped. The tracking info provided by Fedex says it was shipped Priority Overnight and will be at my house before 4:30pm tomorrow 7/8. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Never received any email confirmations from AT&T about my order they must be swamped in orders.
Message 1042 of 1,044
Teacher

How?! Smiley Surprised What state do you live in? Am I the only one whose phone has been on backorder.
Message 1043 of 1,044
Highlighted
Tutor

I live near Boise Idaho and as of 10PM MST the 16 MB 3G S black iPhone still shows my phone order with a "processing" status that I placed thru AT&T web on 6-30-09.   

They must of had a run on the lower cost black units after some of the web postings of thermal issues with the white colored phones.

I am currently with out a phone until the new one comes in due to water issue with the prior cell phone that I've had for 5 years.  It would be good if AT&T could post an update on what the current supply picture is as of the 2nd week in July. I can accept 6 more days to get to the "magic" Max 14 day shipping promise date (but not something like a month).

Message 1044 of 1,044
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support