Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

 

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

 

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,042 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Not to be rude but nobody cares if you are in a band. I see you talk about it twice........

Also if you did a order with at&t yesterday you wont get it anytime soon. They sold out a few days ago.

Message 586 of 1,044 (1,348 Views)
Professor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

SO evil!


evilshenaniganz wrote:

Not to be rude but nobody cares if you are in a band. I see you talk about it twice........

Also if you did a order with at&t yesterday you wont get it anytime soon. They sold out a few days ago.


 

 

Message 587 of 1,044 (1,326 Views)
Mentor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I'm nervous... there were some email mix ups with my friends acoount (where my iPhone is coming from) and now it says shipped! (since yesterday) but when we check it online (the little char that everyone posts here that shows their iphone sim card and freight)

 

well when we look it JUST says freight no extra boxes with iphone OR the sim card...... empty box? LOL anyone else have this problemit worries me because I don't know if the phone is on the way or not.. and if it's the right one!.... oh how today will be exciting waiting for the phone call that my box is in! (or the call will never come! lol)

Message 588 of 1,044 (1,304 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I pre-ordered on 6/10 at an AT & T store.  It was delivered to the store yesterday. I picked it up at ATT this morning at 7am. I was like the 6th person in line of 6ppl, but I bumped up to 3rd with the pre-order. I had my iPhone in hand by 7:23!  I'm excited, this is my first iPhone!
Message 589 of 1,044 (1,297 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

8-ball wrote:

I'm nervous... there were some email mix ups with my friends acoount (where my iPhone is coming from) and now it says shipped! (since yesterday) but when we check it online (the little char that everyone posts here that shows their iphone sim card and freight)

 

well when we look it JUST says freight no extra boxes with iphone OR the sim card...... empty box? LOL anyone else have this problemit worries me because I don't know if the phone is on the way or not.. and if it's the right one!.... oh how today will be exciting waiting for the phone call that my box is in! (or the call will never come! lol)


Same Boat, I actually called the oder status page and on that it says back ordered, on another phone number it says will ship next business day, online it says it been shipped since the 15th.  Im never doing pre orders through Att again.  I cant even get through to talk to a live person b/c of "technical difficulties"  Can I just cancel this order and go to an apple store?

Message Edited by NiGHTS on 06-19-2009 08:18:18 AM
Message 590 of 1,044 (1,259 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who positive and what's the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Great response, thanks for such a POSITVE response.

 

 

If your going to be like that, why even respond?

 

 

From now on don't.

Message 591 of 1,044 (1,448 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

guitarguy83 wrote:
I ordered Monday (the 15th) and mine will be here today. They updated my order status over night. Whoo hoo. haha
 

There is no way you ordered your phone off AT&T

You had to do it off of apple's site.

 

I placed my order on the 15th and I'll be lucky to see my phone before the end of the month.

 

Kind of makes me wonder were would my order be had I actually done it off of apple

Message Edited by piggymouth on 06-19-2009 08:40:22 AM
Message 592 of 1,044 (1,362 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I got it off at&t's website...

 

 

 

Message 593 of 1,044 (1,342 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Whats the point of even calling it a "pre-order" when theres ppl right now in line who are getting it as we speak while the rest of us are hoping it reachs this month!  How lame, had I known i would have ordered on apple's site or chose in store pick up.  Ive yet to recieve a tracking number and I ordered on the 9th.  Is the White 32gb that rare or something?
Message 594 of 1,044 (1,338 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Yeah, I'm with you there, granted I ordered mine yesterday, I had to make sure I was going to have the money, haha.

 

 

I really hope I get mine a.s.a.p. problem is my back up phone which is around 4 years old is eating the dust hard and fast Smiley Sad

Message 595 of 1,044 (1,321 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??


piggymouth wrote:

guitarguy83 wrote:
I ordered Monday (the 15th) and mine will be here today. They updated my order status over night. Whoo hoo. haha
 

There is no way you ordered your phone off AT&T

You had to do it off of apple's site.

 

I placed my order on the 15th and I'll be lucky to see my phone before the end of the month.

 

Kind of makes me wonder were would my order be had I actually done it off of apple

Message Edited by piggymouth on 06-19-2009 08:40:22 AM


Yeup, I ordered straight from AT&T (not premier). Trust me, I'm just as surprised as you are that I'm getting it today.

Message 596 of 1,044 (1,307 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

My fedex tracking number finally started working. It is scheduled for delivery by 3 pm today. I ordered on the 9th from att regular site. 16GB Black
Message 597 of 1,044 (1,292 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??


Pedicone1211 wrote:
My fedex tracking number finally started working. It is scheduled for delivery by 3 pm today. I ordered on the 9th from att regular site. 16GB Black

 

Mine too!  Ordered the 9th at ATT regular site 16gb black and it is now on the fedex truck for delivery.
Message 598 of 1,044 (1,271 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I'll be..  I ordered from the premier site, mine was shipped yesterday 2 day express and the phone is out for delivery.  I stand corrected and I am very impressed with ATT.
Message 599 of 1,044 (1,258 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

This is my status:

 

Your item was processed through and left our FORT WORTH, TX 76161 facility on June 18, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Message 600 of 1,044 (1,246 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.