Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,054 Views)
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Was the fedex2day delivery supposed to be free because I was charged like $13.95 or somethingSmiley Mad
Message 406 of 1,044 (2,180 Views)
Professor

CHEK LAP KOK,HK 06/18/2009 1:22 P.M. IMPORT SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/18/2009 12:50 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/17/2009 12:17 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN CN 06/17/2009 4:37 A.M.

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED 

HONG KONG GIMME MY PHONE!!!!!! GOODNESS!!!! 

Smiley Mad 

Message 407 of 1,044 (2,163 Views)
Tutor

Well, my 6/12 order got updated too finally.  Freight and Sim disappeared and only "Apple IPN 32GB S 3G BLK PHONE" is left with In Progress still there, a 6/18 ship date and no FDE tracking number yet.  No email confirm yet either.  

I just want my order to be on its way and get here by Mon at the latest. 

Message 408 of 1,044 (2,092 Views)
Teacher

mbt50 wrote:

ronjamin wrote:

I ordered mine early on the 12th..... the order confirmation number is telling me that it will ship by the end of the next business day, so I'm pretty sure that means it will ship on Friday and I will get it on Monday. Just my luck.

Ron

When I call the order confirmation # it tells me the same thing but the order status website says that it is shipping today with fedex.

Then you are extremely fortunate. When did you order? I just checked mine again and website still says "In Process" with no other information.

ronjamin wrote:

I ordered mine early on the 12th..... the order confirmation number is telling me that it will ship by the end of the next business day, so I'm pretty sure that means it will ship on Friday and I will get it on Monday. Just my luck.

Ron

When I call the order confirmation # it tells me the same thing but the order status website says that it is shipping today with fedex.
Message 409 of 1,044 (1,958 Views)
Contributor

Ordered 6/10 around lunch time thrugh nomal at&t site as upgrade.

The status hasn't been changed.

It's all freakin' "In Progress"

Message 410 of 1,044 (1,937 Views)
Tutor

Anyone who ordered a 32GB Black on or after 6/14 using AT&T online got a ship date or status other than "In Progress" showing?

Message 411 of 1,044 (1,792 Views)
Teacher

YanksRule wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Here is a copy of your order summary:

I ordered on the 13th at 2am and this is what it says:

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped.  We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.
Here is a copy of your order summary: 

You know what sucks is that they sent me that message also and also telling me on the phone 7 to 14 days and they took the funds from my account the day i preordered also the extra 14.95 for overnight. I called my bank it wasnt to verify I had the funds they took it. I get so frustrated with att premier I'll never order from them again thats for sure first order they screwed up it was on the 10th they advised me to cancel that order so I did and reordered on the 13th. Dont know whats going on with them but they had better get their act together seems like alot of unhappy campers here

Message 412 of 1,044 (1,727 Views)
Contributor

yeah, mine says that too....
Message 413 of 1,044 (1,725 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

My phone is still sitting in Louisville, KY, waiting to make it's way home to Wisconsin.
Message 414 of 1,044 (1,711 Views)
Tutor

So mine now says shipped but no tracking information. Really? I work for a company that ships products EVERY day, and our customers, women who buy lots of beauty products, get an email within an hour of purchase, confirming that their order has been shipped and the tracking number. You'd think if we can manage this, AT&T would be able to also.
Message 415 of 1,044 (1,677 Views)
Mentor

wookiemania,

My order still shows "In Progress" as well.

Message 416 of 1,044 (1,659 Views)
Professor

I just called UPS and they said my phone is coming TOMORROW the 19th!!!....I was scared I had to wait longer lol
Message 417 of 1,044 (1,579 Views)
Tutor

Smooth,

When did you order?

Message 418 of 1,044 (1,530 Views)
Teacher

Ordered on 10th, 32G White and its FINALLY SHIPPING!
Message 419 of 1,044 (1,524 Views)
Tutor

Like everyone else I have been tracking this thing since I ordered on the 9th.

According to AT&T website my Shipping status says SHIPPED by fedex without a tracking number. I called AT&T and a recording gave me my tracking number. Just call  1-866-391-0749.  and follow the prompts.

Now Fedex does not have my tracking number on file yet but at least when the phone is picked up I have the number.

I hope this helps everyone...

Message 420 of 1,044 (1,517 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.