Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2009
12:07:55 AM
View profile
Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??
Edited by smooth4lyfe on Jun 15, 2009 at 12:11:32 AM

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]
1,043 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1,043)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:49:24 PM
(0)
Mentor

ddc17 wrote:

http://fedex.com/us/services/options/saturday.html

looks liek fedex 2 day and over night gets saturday delivery included in it. so you shouldn't have to wait til monday

That is quite possible. I regularly receive FedEx shipments on Saturdays (UPS is a different story). Let's hope that will be the case for anyone looking at a possible Monday delivery! Smiley Happy

ddc17 wrote:

http://fedex.com/us/services/options/saturday.html

looks liek fedex 2 day and over night gets saturday delivery included in it. so you shouldn't have to wait til monday

That is quite possible. I regularly receive FedEx shipments on Saturdays (UPS is a different story). Let's hope that will be the case for anyone looking at a possible Monday delivery! Smiley Happy

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

391 of 1,044 (1,308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:49:31 PM
(0)
Scholar

Pedicone1211 wrote:

As soon as someone gets their fedex number to work on Fedex site, please post what type of shipping it says? I ordered mine on the 10th, I have a fedex tracking number but it does not track yet. I want to see if any orders placed on at&t regular site actually ship overnight?

As posted earlier, mine is shipped Fedex to be delivered at home tomorrow. 16GB, Black model. I ordered on 6/9 in the early a.m.

Pedicone1211 wrote:

As soon as someone gets their fedex number to work on Fedex site, please post what type of shipping it says? I ordered mine on the 10th, I have a fedex tracking number but it does not track yet. I want to see if any orders placed on at&t regular site actually ship overnight?

As posted earlier, mine is shipped Fedex to be delivered at home tomorrow. 16GB, Black model. I ordered on 6/9 in the early a.m.

392 of 1,044 (1,308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:49:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by huskergreg on Jun 18, 2009 at 1:52:25 PM

I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were picked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

FedEx offers Saturday delivery, but I believe that is something you have to specifically request and probably pay more for. 

Message Edited by huskergreg on 06-18-2009 03:52:25 PM

I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were picked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

FedEx offers Saturday delivery, but I believe that is something you have to specifically request and probably pay more for. 

Message Edited by huskergreg on 06-18-2009 03:52:25 PM

[ Edited ]
393 of 1,044 (1,308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:53:12 PM
(0)
Teacher

huskergreg wrote:
I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were piscked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

Id be happy if I got even that much, mines says shipped since the 15th and still no tracking number.

huskergreg wrote:
I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were piscked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

Id be happy if I got even that much, mines says shipped since the 15th and still no tracking number.

394 of 1,044 (1,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:53:31 PM
(0)
Teacher
For the people with Fedex 2 day delivery, Did your original order confirmation say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" ?
For the people with Fedex 2 day delivery, Did your original order confirmation say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" ?

395 of 1,044 (1,244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:53:33 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by IanSee on Jun 18, 2009 at 2:22:36 PM

Wow....That would be pretty {word filter evasion} crappy if AT&T confirmed priority overnight for all of us....then ships out 2nd day so that we get the phone 4 days after shipment... o.O

Who wants to call and demand free stuff first?

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:22:36 PM

Wow....That would be pretty {word filter evasion} crappy if AT&T confirmed priority overnight for all of us....then ships out 2nd day so that we get the phone 4 days after shipment... o.O

Who wants to call and demand free stuff first?

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:22:36 PM

[ Edited ]
396 of 1,044 (1,242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:55:00 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Pedicone1211 on Jun 18, 2009 at 1:57:00 PM
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Here is a copy of your order summary:

Message Edited by Pedicone1211 on 06-18-2009 01:57:00 PM
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

[ Edited ]
397 of 1,044 (1,222 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:55:38 PM
(0)
Teacher
And I traded days off woth a co-worker just to be home all day to recieve the stupid thing! ugh
And I traded days off woth a co-worker just to be home all day to recieve the stupid thing! ugh

398 of 1,044 (1,208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:58:01 PM
(0)
Teacher

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

I ordered on the 13th at 2am and this is what it says:

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped.  We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped.  We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

399 of 1,044 (1,147 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:59:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Don't forget to keep reading (in other words, don't read selectively).

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

400 of 1,044 (1,120 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 1:59:34 PM
(0)
Contributor

I just checked the regular orderstatus page and mine has shipped. but i won't get it untill 6/22 since I chose the free shipping. However on the premier page nothing changed.. it still shows that its pending. go figure

I just checked the regular orderstatus page and mine has shipped. but i won't get it untill 6/22 since I chose the free shipping. However on the premier page nothing changed.. it still shows that its pending. go figure

401 of 1,044 (2,188 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:00:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
My phone is already at the AT&T store. I called and they said I would have to wait in line tomorrow. More like 4 hours. I will pick it
up next week then. But why I never got any emails don't make sense I had to check on their order status.
My phone is already at the AT&T store. I called and they said I would have to wait in line tomorrow. More like 4 hours. I will pick it
up next week then. But why I never got any emails don't make sense I had to check on their order status.

402 of 1,044 (2,172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:01:51 PM
(0)
Teacher

Picked up

Ship date

Jun 18, 2009

Estimated delivery

Jun 22, 2009 by 4:30 PM

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
FedEx 2Day Service

Weight
2.0 lbs/0.9 kg

Picked up

Ship date

Jun 18, 2009

Estimated delivery

Jun 22, 2009 by 4:30 PM

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
FedEx 2Day Service

Weight
2.0 lbs/0.9 kg

403 of 1,044 (2,162 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:02:37 PM
(0)
Teacher

So apple can mange to get people their phones on Friday but AT&T can't? As soon as the iphone goes to verizon I will switch. Verizon has a tens times better infrasctructure!!! They actually put money into theirs.

So apple can mange to get people their phones on Friday but AT&T can't? As soon as the iphone goes to verizon I will switch. Verizon has a tens times better infrasctructure!!! They actually put money into theirs.

404 of 1,044 (2,149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:06:01 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by IanSee on Jun 18, 2009 at 2:21:45 PM

MrBlippy wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

I read all the words and received the same email. I understand that actual shipment date and receipt of the order is out of their control.

Here's what I don't understand...why do they say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" and then ship two day? That is certainly not out of their control and is certainly part of the agreement between the consumer and the company when money exchanged hands. {please keep it clean}

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:21:45 PM

MrBlippy wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

I read all the words and received the same email. I understand that actual shipment date and receipt of the order is out of their control.

Here's what I don't understand...why do they say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" and then ship two day? That is certainly not out of their control and is certainly part of the agreement between the consumer and the company when money exchanged hands. {please keep it clean}

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:21:45 PM

[ Edited ]
405 of 1,044 (2,100 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:07:39 PM
(0)
Teacher
Was the fedex2day delivery supposed to be free because I was charged like $13.95 or somethingSmiley Mad
Was the fedex2day delivery supposed to be free because I was charged like $13.95 or somethingSmiley Mad

406 of 1,044 (2,082 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:08:54 PM
(0)
Professor

CHEK LAP KOK,HK 06/18/2009 1:22 P.M. IMPORT SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/18/2009 12:50 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/17/2009 12:17 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN CN 06/17/2009 4:37 A.M.

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED 

HONG KONG GIMME MY PHONE!!!!!! GOODNESS!!!! 

Smiley Mad 

CHEK LAP KOK,HK 06/18/2009 1:22 P.M. IMPORT SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/18/2009 12:50 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

SHENZHEN,N 06/17/2009 12:17 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN CN 06/17/2009 4:37 A.M.

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED 

HONG KONG GIMME MY PHONE!!!!!! GOODNESS!!!! 

Smiley Mad 

407 of 1,044 (2,065 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:12:31 PM
(0)
Tutor

Well, my 6/12 order got updated too finally.  Freight and Sim disappeared and only "Apple IPN 32GB S 3G BLK PHONE" is left with In Progress still there, a 6/18 ship date and no FDE tracking number yet.  No email confirm yet either.  

I just want my order to be on its way and get here by Mon at the latest. 

Well, my 6/12 order got updated too finally.  Freight and Sim disappeared and only "Apple IPN 32GB S 3G BLK PHONE" is left with In Progress still there, a 6/18 ship date and no FDE tracking number yet.  No email confirm yet either.  

I just want my order to be on its way and get here by Mon at the latest. 

408 of 1,044 (1,994 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:21:53 PM
(0)
Teacher

mbt50 wrote:

ronjamin wrote:

I ordered mine early on the 12th..... the order confirmation number is telling me that it will ship by the end of the next business day, so I'm pretty sure that means it will ship on Friday and I will get it on Monday. Just my luck.

Ron

When I call the order confirmation # it tells me the same thing but the order status website says that it is shipping today with fedex.

Then you are extremely fortunate. When did you order? I just checked mine again and website still says "In Process" with no other information.

ronjamin wrote:

I ordered mine early on the 12th..... the order confirmation number is telling me that it will ship by the end of the next business day, so I'm pretty sure that means it will ship on Friday and I will get it on Monday. Just my luck.

Ron

When I call the order confirmation # it tells me the same thing but the order status website says that it is shipping today with fedex.

mbt50 wrote:

ronjamin wrote:

Ron

Then you are extremely fortunate. When did you order? I just checked mine again and website still says "In Process" with no other information.

ronjamin wrote:

Ron

409 of 1,044 (1,860 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:23:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

Ordered 6/10 around lunch time thrugh nomal at&t site as upgrade.

The status hasn't been changed.

It's all freakin' "In Progress"

Ordered 6/10 around lunch time thrugh nomal at&t site as upgrade.

The status hasn't been changed.

It's all freakin' "In Progress"

410 of 1,044 (1,839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:30:10 PM
(0)
Tutor

Anyone who ordered a 32GB Black on or after 6/14 using AT&T online got a ship date or status other than "In Progress" showing?

Anyone who ordered a 32GB Black on or after 6/14 using AT&T online got a ship date or status other than "In Progress" showing?

411 of 1,044 (1,694 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:35:08 PM
(0)
Teacher

YanksRule wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

You know what sucks is that they sent me that message also and also telling me on the phone 7 to 14 days and they took the funds from my account the day i preordered also the extra 14.95 for overnight. I called my bank it wasnt to verify I had the funds they took it. I get so frustrated with att premier I'll never order from them again thats for sure first order they screwed up it was on the 10th they advised me to cancel that order so I did and reordered on the 13th. Dont know whats going on with them but they had better get their act together seems like alot of unhappy campers here

YanksRule wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

You know what sucks is that they sent me that message also and also telling me on the phone 7 to 14 days and they took the funds from my account the day i preordered also the extra 14.95 for overnight. I called my bank it wasnt to verify I had the funds they took it. I get so frustrated with att premier I'll never order from them again thats for sure first order they screwed up it was on the 10th they advised me to cancel that order so I did and reordered on the 13th. Dont know whats going on with them but they had better get their act together seems like alot of unhappy campers here

412 of 1,044 (1,629 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:35:23 PM
(0)
Contributor
yeah, mine says that too....
yeah, mine says that too....

413 of 1,044 (1,627 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:36:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
My phone is still sitting in Louisville, KY, waiting to make it's way home to Wisconsin.
My phone is still sitting in Louisville, KY, waiting to make it's way home to Wisconsin.

414 of 1,044 (1,613 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:38:05 PM
(0)
Tutor
So mine now says shipped but no tracking information. Really? I work for a company that ships products EVERY day, and our customers, women who buy lots of beauty products, get an email within an hour of purchase, confirming that their order has been shipped and the tracking number. You'd think if we can manage this, AT&T would be able to also.
So mine now says shipped but no tracking information. Really? I work for a company that ships products EVERY day, and our customers, women who buy lots of beauty products, get an email within an hour of purchase, confirming that their order has been shipped and the tracking number. You'd think if we can manage this, AT&T would be able to also.

415 of 1,044 (1,579 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:39:14 PM
(0)
Mentor

wookiemania,

My order still shows "In Progress" as well.

wookiemania,

My order still shows "In Progress" as well.

416 of 1,044 (1,561 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:46:10 PM
(0)
Professor
I just called UPS and they said my phone is coming TOMORROW the 19th!!!....I was scared I had to wait longer lol
I just called UPS and they said my phone is coming TOMORROW the 19th!!!....I was scared I had to wait longer lol

417 of 1,044 (1,481 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:49:47 PM
(0)
Tutor

Smooth,

When did you order?

Smooth,

When did you order?

418 of 1,044 (1,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:50:00 PM
(0)
Teacher
Ordered on 10th, 32G White and its FINALLY SHIPPING!
Ordered on 10th, 32G White and its FINALLY SHIPPING!

419 of 1,044 (1,426 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2009 2:50:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

Like everyone else I have been tracking this thing since I ordered on the 9th.

According to AT&T website my Shipping status says SHIPPED by fedex without a tracking number. I called AT&T and a recording gave me my tracking number. Just call  1-866-391-0749.  and follow the prompts.

Now Fedex does not have my tracking number on file yet but at least when the phone is picked up I have the number.

I hope this helps everyone...

Like everyone else I have been tracking this thing since I ordered on the 9th.

According to AT&T website my Shipping status says SHIPPED by fedex without a tracking number. I called AT&T and a recording gave me my tracking number. Just call  1-866-391-0749.  and follow the prompts.

Now Fedex does not have my tracking number on file yet but at least when the phone is picked up I have the number.

I hope this helps everyone...

420 of 1,044 (1,419 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments