Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,081 Views)
Mentor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

ddc17 wrote:

http://fedex.com/us/services/options/saturday.html

looks liek fedex 2 day and over night gets saturday delivery included in it. so you shouldn't have to wait til monday

That is quite possible. I regularly receive FedEx shipments on Saturdays (UPS is a different story). Let's hope that will be the case for anyone looking at a possible Monday delivery! Smiley Happy

Message 391 of 1,044 (1,409 Views)
Scholar

Pedicone1211 wrote:

As soon as someone gets their fedex number to work on Fedex site, please post what type of shipping it says? I ordered mine on the 10th, I have a fedex tracking number but it does not track yet. I want to see if any orders placed on at&t regular site actually ship overnight?

As posted earlier, mine is shipped Fedex to be delivered at home tomorrow. 16GB, Black model. I ordered on 6/9 in the early a.m.
Message 392 of 1,044 (1,409 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were picked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

FedEx offers Saturday delivery, but I believe that is something you have to specifically request and probably pay more for. 

Message Edited by huskergreg on 06-18-2009 03:52:25 PM
Message 393 of 1,044 (1,409 Views)
Teacher

huskergreg wrote:
I ordered a phone for my son on the 10th and my company ordered a phone for me on the 10th.  Both of the orders indicate they were piscked up by FedEx this morning with 2 day delivery and expected delivery of Monday.

Id be happy if I got even that much, mines says shipped since the 15th and still no tracking number.
Message 394 of 1,044 (1,348 Views)
Teacher

For the people with Fedex 2 day delivery, Did your original order confirmation say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" ?
Message 395 of 1,044 (1,345 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Wow....That would be pretty {word filter evasion} crappy if AT&T confirmed priority overnight for all of us....then ships out 2nd day so that we get the phone 4 days after shipment... o.O

Who wants to call and demand free stuff first?

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:22:36 PM
Message 396 of 1,044 (1,343 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Here is a copy of your order summary:

Message Edited by Pedicone1211 on 06-18-2009 01:57:00 PM
Message 397 of 1,044 (1,323 Views)
Teacher

And I traded days off woth a co-worker just to be home all day to recieve the stupid thing! ugh
Message 398 of 1,044 (1,309 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

I ordered on the 13th at 2am and this is what it says:

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped.  We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.
Message 399 of 1,044 (1,248 Views)
Mentor

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Don't forget to keep reading (in other words, don't read selectively).

Message 400 of 1,044 (1,221 Views)
Contributor

I just checked the regular orderstatus page and mine has shipped. but i won't get it untill 6/22 since I chose the free shipping. However on the premier page nothing changed.. it still shows that its pending. go figure

Message 401 of 1,044 (2,289 Views)
Mentor

My phone is already at the AT&T store. I called and they said I would have to wait in line tomorrow. More like 4 hours. I will pick it
up next week then. But why I never got any emails don't make sense I had to check on their order status.
Message 402 of 1,044 (2,273 Views)
Teacher

Picked up

Ship date

Jun 18, 2009

Estimated delivery

Jun 22, 2009 by 4:30 PM

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
FedEx 2Day Service

Weight
2.0 lbs/0.9 kg
Message 403 of 1,044 (2,263 Views)
Teacher

So apple can mange to get people their phones on Friday but AT&T can't? As soon as the iphone goes to verizon I will switch. Verizon has a tens times better infrasctructure!!! They actually put money into theirs.

Message 404 of 1,044 (2,250 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

MrBlippy wrote:

Pedicone1211 wrote:
Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXX,

Don't forget to keep reading (in other words, don't read selectively).

I read all the words and received the same email. I understand that actual shipment date and receipt of the order is out of their control.

Here's what I don't understand...why do they say "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" and then ship two day? That is certainly not out of their control and is certainly part of the agreement between the consumer and the company when money exchanged hands. {please keep it clean}

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-18-2009 05:21:45 PM
Message 405 of 1,044 (2,201 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.