Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,086 Views)
Scholar

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

skaps21 wrote:

Hah.  The same thing happened on my order status, and then I got an email about an hour later from AT&T confirming shipment and providing tracking info.  

To others that have FedEx tracking...are you still getting the "No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet..."?  I called FedEx and the rep couldn't find anything about the tracking number, not even my info or anything.  I guess it's just because it's a new shipment? 

Nope - mine shows tracking info and delivery date.

No info.just means Fedex has not scanned it into their system yet (they have not picked up up from AT&T yet).

Message 376 of 1,044 (1,534 Views)
Scholar

NiGHTS wrote:

Wow, and you wonder why so many people hate At&t.

I ordered on the 9th and got the shipping email on the 13th saying it would be shipped on the 15th.  Under "description" all it says is freight, "status" says shipped,  "ship date" 06/15/09, "qty ordered" and "qty shipped" both show one. Nothing under back-order, carrier is FedEx but no tracking number.  Its been 5 days since i've had that email and still no tracking number, what gives?

Is it a store pickup?

Message 377 of 1,044 (1,494 Views)
Teacher

Home delievery, I didn't even see the store pick up option, trust me I would have done so.
Message 378 of 1,044 (1,463 Views)
Scholar

NiGHTS wrote:
Home delievery, I didn't even see the store pick up option, trust me I would have done so.

Well there is no way they would ship on the 15th for home delivery. It will probably go out today. You should get an e-mail with all of the details.

You could call customer service also. Sometimes they can help (sometimes).

Message 379 of 1,044 (1,425 Views)
Mentor

madurodave wrote:

skaps21 wrote:

Hah.  The same thing happened on my order status, and then I got an email about an hour later from AT&T confirming shipment and providing tracking info.  

To others that have FedEx tracking...are you still getting the "No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet..."?  I called FedEx and the rep couldn't find anything about the tracking number, not even my info or anything.  I guess it's just because it's a new shipment? 

No info.just means Fedex has not scanned it into their system yet (they have not picked up up from AT&T yet).

Great, back to "stress mode."  awesome.
Message 380 of 1,044 (1,411 Views)
Scholar

skaps21 wrote:

madurodave wrote:

skaps21 wrote:

Great, back to "stress mode."  awesome.

Sorry!
Message 381 of 1,044 (1,615 Views)

I ordered on the 13th.  Just got a tracking number today.  Will arrive on Monday 6/22 via Fedex 2-day....

Just a few more days of waiting.........and waiting.....

Message 382 of 1,044 (1,533 Views)
Tutor

Mine still has only the status of the SIM with shipped. The phone & "freight" disappeared altogether. ERG. Also, it shows as shipped but there's no tracking #
Message 383 of 1,044 (1,508 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

As soon as someone gets their fedex number to work on Fedex site, please post what type of shipping it says? I ordered mine on the 10th, I have a fedex tracking number but it does not track yet. I want to see if any orders placed on at&t regular site actually ship overnight?

Message 384 of 1,044 (1,501 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

This is what its been saying for days now 

Order Info

Message Edited by NiGHTS on 06-18-2009 04:46:48 PM
Message 385 of 1,044 (1,500 Views)
Teacher

blueplanet wrote:

I ordered on the 13th.  Just got a tracking number today.  Will arrive on Monday 6/22 via Fedex 2-day....

Just a few more days of waiting.........and waiting.....

Hmm.. which one did you order?  Because I also ordered on the 13th and I didn't get a tracking number yet.. it's gotta be by model popularity as well...
And Fedex delivers on Saturday as well.. I think 

Message 386 of 1,044 (1,456 Views)
Scholar

akotal07 wrote:
Mine still has only the status of the SIM with shipped. The phone & "freight" disappeared altogether. ERG. Also, it shows as shipped but there's no tracking #

The e-mail from AT&T has the tracking number and link.

All items on mine were combined into 1 line as well. They are all packaged together is all it indicates by doing this.

Message 387 of 1,044 (1,454 Views)
Teacher

I just looked at my original online order receipt and it specifically says "Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority" So if they don't then AT&T was not telling the truth. Ordered on the 10th ATT regular site for home delivery.

Message 388 of 1,044 (1,447 Views)
Tutor

Ordered the 12th. Mine has said 'In Progress' all week (including when I checked 30 minutes ago), but here's what's transpired:

6/12

Order placed ro 32Gb Black as upgrade to a family plan non-iphone line (that I will use to replace my 3g)

6/15

Order status changes to 'In Progress'

Today 3:15pm

Still says 'In Progress for iPhone, SIM, and Freight

Today 3:30pm

Status changes to ship date of today (6/18) for my SIM card, but others items remain unchanged. My carrier is 'FDE' and I have a link for the tracking number, but the URL has no embedded tracking number and clicking on it only brings up the FedEx page.

Today 3:40pm

Status has now removed all three seperate items, and I only see 'Various SIM' as my item. Ship date and link to empty tracking number remain unchanged.

--> All in all, it seems like it's shipping today regardless of what their funky system says. So I'm happy.

Message 389 of 1,044 (1,446 Views)
Teacher

I just looked and this is what I got, so I guess I will not have mine to play with over the weekend, that's good because I need to get some house work done anyway...
Picked up

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

Picked up
Shipment Dates

Ship date

Jun 18, 2009

Estimated delivery

Jun 22, 2009 by 4:30 PM

Destination

, MD

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
FedEx 2Day Service

Weight
2.0 lbs/0.9 kg

Reference
Message 390 of 1,044 (1,438 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.