Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

 

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

 

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
11,428 Views
Message 1 of 1,044
Tutor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

If I am lucky and get one at the apple store. Will they be able to activate it thru att for me tomorrow?
Message 331 of 1,044
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??


mandee09 wrote:
If I am lucky and get one at the apple store. Will they be able to activate it thru att for me tomorrow?

they do everything at the apple store. they have these tiny little hand held machines that go through the entire att activation process. the apple associate gives you the phone completely activated and tells you your phone number.

Message 332 of 1,044
Mentor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Just got my confirmation email with my FedEx tracking.  Ordered on the regular ATT site on June 9 around 1:00 PM ET.  Product shipping to my home in Washington DC.  Good luck all. 
Message 333 of 1,044
Tutor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Awesome. Wish me luck. Doors open at 8. When should i get there? And no I am not camping out. LOL
Message 334 of 1,044
Mentor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??


skaps21 wrote:
Just got my confirmation email with my FedEx tracking.  Ordered on the regular ATT site on June 9 around 1:00 PM ET.  Product shipping to my home in Washington DC.  Good luck all. 

Projected delivery date?

Message 335 of 1,044
Contributor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I'm picking mine up early tomorrow!
Message 336 of 1,044
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

woke up this morning... and I had a (UPS) tracking number but still marked as "in progress"

just checked after lunch, and it's marked as "shipped". My package originated in Fort Worth, TX and is being shipped as 2nd day delivery (I thought we were to get free overnight??)

 

Anyways... I called UPS to make sure they were shipping it to my shipping address and not billing. Sure enough, they got it right. The down side.... is that the guy told me it's scheduled for delivery on Monday June 22.

 

Guess I'm spending the weekend w/o and iPhone... or maybe I could pick it up on Saturday (since the UPS offices are open on Saturdays, but they don't deliver I guesss).

Message 337 of 1,044
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I just got a fedex tracking number email from ATT, ordered on the 9th from ATT regular site. Tracking does not work yet.
Message 338 of 1,044
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??


morficus wrote:

woke up this morning... and I had a (UPS) tracking number but still marked as "in progress"

just checked after lunch, and it's marked as "shipped". My package originated in Fort Worth, TX and is being shipped as 2nd day delivery (I thought we were to get free overnight??)

 

Anyways... I called UPS to make sure they were shipping it to my shipping address and not billing. Sure enough, they got it right. The down side.... is that the guy told me it's scheduled for delivery on Monday June 22.

 

Guess I'm spending the weekend w/o and iPhone... or maybe I could pick it up on Saturday (since the UPS offices are open on Saturdays, but they don't deliver I guesss).


if you find out about picking it up saturday, let me know how that turns out, but thats only if it is at your ups site, think it will be there saturday?

Message 339 of 1,044
Professor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Imma see if I can pick mine up from the UPS store tomorrow morning becuz its just around my house
Message 340 of 1,044
Tutor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

I was told UPS Overnight priority to arrive as early as June 19th.  If they dont ship it overnight, that's crap, otherwise we wouldnt have all waited.  What about people who ordered for Father's Day and have to wait for gifts. that sucks.
Message 341 of 1,044
Voyager

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Okay I preordered via att website on 6-9. THe order status page has showed:

32 gig black iphone

something called various sim

and freight.

UP until about 1pm today it showed those as inprogress. After around 1pm, it shows only 1 item instead of the 3, it is just showing the various sim, with a ship date of today. Should i be worried?

Message 342 of 1,044
Tutor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Same thing happened to me, only my SIM shows shipped date.  Makes me wonder if I should cancel & try to go to store or somewhere in the morning.
Message 343 of 1,044
Contributor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Just checked and my phone has shipped.  Ordered on the 10th.  Shipped this morning from Fort Worth, TX to MD.  2nd Day Air, which is BS. Won't get to my place until Monday.  I thought all these were suppose to be next day.
Message 344 of 1,044
Teacher

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

yeah mine is showing shipped, in fort worth tx, delivery date 6/22 second day air. wasnt over night like it said when i ordered it. anyhow, if its in my area by sat im gonna try to pick it up
Message 345 of 1,044
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support