Who ordered there iphone4 on July 6/7?

Scholar

Who ordered there iphone4 on July 6/7?

Did you get the 16 or 32???

Is it on Backorder?

Do you already have a iPhone?

I ordered mine late yesterday (6), it is on Backorder and I currently have the 2G! Can't wait to get the 4, sounds like a huge difference between the two!

Be sure to update us when yours goes off the backorder status! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 484
Teacher

Re: Who ordered there iphone4 on July 6/7?

Ordered a 16 and 32 over phone on the 7thand both came off of backorder right now!! hoping for shipping info tomorrow! Im also a new customer

Message 31 of 484
Scholar

Well yall are lucky, just checked mine an still backordered Grrrr
Message 32 of 484

Me i have ordered mine on the 7 early morning but it still has the backorder and i kno alot of people that order theres and they dont get backorder and they get there phone is less than 4 days..

Message 33 of 484
Mentor

Ordered a 32 on 7/5 about 10:15 AM Eastern time, in store, upgrade.  went off backorder between 11 PM and 1:15 AM on 7/8-7/9.  Don't have a tracking number yet, but my guess is I'll have one later today or Monday at the latest.

Message 34 of 484
Voyager

Ordered a 32 GB on the 7th in store and it is off backorder!!  No shipping info yet.

Message 35 of 484
Explorer

Jpanther54 wrote:

Me i have ordered mine on the 7 early morning but it still has the backorder and i kno alot of people that order theres and they dont get backorder and they get there phone is less than 4 days..

And a lot of people are getting backordered for over a week, right now it looks like if you ordered a 32gb you should get in within a week, but if you ordered the 16gb you might be waiting, there are still some of us who ordered 6/30 7/1 and 7/2 who are on backorder

Message 36 of 484
Teacher

just got shipping info

Message 37 of 484
Mentor

Got shipping info about an hour ago...

tsdevine wrote:

Ordered a 32 on 7/5 about 10:15 AM Eastern time, in store, upgrade.  went off backorder between 11 PM and 1:15 AM on 7/8-7/9.  Don't have a tracking number yet, but my guess is I'll have one later today or Monday at the latest.

Message 38 of 484

I did also and mine is still on backorder..FML

Message 39 of 484
Highlighted
Teacher

I ordered my 32GB on 7/5 and got it 7/8. Didn't expect it to come so soon as I haven't sold my 3GS yet. I guess the 16GB are the ones that are seriously backordered. 

Message 40 of 484
Tutor

Ordered a 16 on JUL 6. Still in back order.Smiley Sad

Message 41 of 484
Scholar

I just talked to ATT a guy told me there is a 2-3 week waiting list for the iphone 4....If your getting yours within days of ordering your phone, your super lucky!!!

Message 42 of 484
Mentor

I ordered my at the att store on the 6th. A 16gb upgrade. I am still on back order!

Message 43 of 484
Contributor

I ordered mine (16) on the 3rd- so maybe the order didn't "post" until the 6th because of the holiday.  I'm still showing on backorder.

Message 44 of 484

Order the 32GB on the afternoon of the 6th off of Premier's website.

Processed on the 7th.

Shipped on the 8th.

Received on the 9th @ 3:30pm.

Message 45 of 484
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support