Who has gotten the Mango update?

Former Community Manager

Who has gotten the Mango update?

I know a lot of people are still waiting for their update but I'm curious to hear what you think if you already have it.

I'm digging the multi-tasking & the speech recognition stuff. Let me know what you think!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 66 (1,905 Views)
Tutor

Re: Who has gotten the Mango update?

[ Edited ]

When?  I have a Samsung Focus SGH i917 version 1.3 and I have not received any notification about an upgrade.  Zune is the latest version and when I plug in my phone and check for updates it tells me no updates are available.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 61 of 66 (824 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Same thing for me.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 62 of 66 (819 Views)
Tutor

When? Everything I read says it is supposed to be out for Focus Phones SGH i917 version 1.3. Zune keeps telling me there are no updates available for my phone.
Message 63 of 66 (815 Views)
Tutor

It's December 26, 2011 now, whats the deal?
Message 64 of 66 (813 Views)
Tutor

Don't feel bad neither have I
Message 65 of 66 (812 Views)
Tutor

I am having the same problem. No one at the AT&T Store has been able to help me either. I would love to hear about any ideas or suggestions as well.
Thanks,
Don
Message 66 of 66 (806 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.