Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 28, 2011
2:42:33 PM
View profile
Who has gotten the Mango update?

I know a lot of people are still waiting for their update but I'm curious to hear what you think if you already have it.

I'm digging the multi-tasking & the speech recognition stuff. Let me know what you think!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I know a lot of people are still waiting for their update but I'm curious to hear what you think if you already have it.

I'm digging the multi-tasking & the speech recognition stuff. Let me know what you think!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Who has gotten the Mango update?

65 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(65)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:20:15 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Taylarie on Dec 26, 2011 at 8:26:57 PM

When?  I have a Samsung Focus SGH i917 version 1.3 and I have not received any notification about an upgrade.  Zune is the latest version and when I plug in my phone and check for updates it tells me no updates are available.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

When?  I have a Samsung Focus SGH i917 version 1.3 and I have not received any notification about an upgrade.  Zune is the latest version and when I plug in my phone and check for updates it tells me no updates are available.

Re: Who has gotten the Mango update?

[ Edited ]
61 of 66 (814 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:25:09 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Taylarie on Dec 26, 2011 at 8:27:16 PM

Same thing for me.

Same thing for me.

[ Edited ]
62 of 66 (809 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:27:24 PM
(0)
Tutor
When? Everything I read says it is supposed to be out for Focus Phones SGH i917 version 1.3. Zune keeps telling me there are no updates available for my phone.
When? Everything I read says it is supposed to be out for Focus Phones SGH i917 version 1.3. Zune keeps telling me there are no updates available for my phone.

63 of 66 (805 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:34:48 PM
(0)
Tutor
It's December 26, 2011 now, whats the deal?
It's December 26, 2011 now, whats the deal?

64 of 66 (803 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:37:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
Don't feel bad neither have I
Don't feel bad neither have I

65 of 66 (802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 11:19:12 PM
(0)
Tutor
I am having the same problem. No one at the AT&T Store has been able to help me either. I would love to hear about any ideas or suggestions as well.
Thanks,
Don
I am having the same problem. No one at the AT&T Store has been able to help me either. I would love to hear about any ideas or suggestions as well.
Thanks,
Don

66 of 66 (796 Views)