Who has gotten the Mango update?

Former Community Manager

Who has gotten the Mango update?

I know a lot of people are still waiting for their update but I'm curious to hear what you think if you already have it.

I'm digging the multi-tasking & the speech recognition stuff. Let me know what you think!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 66 (1,895 Views)
Tutor

Re: Who has gotten the Mango update?

it's October 6 now, whats the deal?
Message 16 of 66 (967 Views)
Tutor

is there a schedual somewhere? that way some of us wouldn't keep wondering.
Message 17 of 66 (972 Views)
Tutor

Actually I got the update because I was using a dev beta Mango version. I guess it was pull out from MCRSFT servers because I don't see any AT&T customization. I'm waiting anyway for something new.

Message 18 of 66 (947 Views)

realCMG wrote:
it's October 6 now, whats the deal?

If you have a Focus with firmware version 1.4 it's still in testing with At&t. If you got version 1.3 google force mango update

Message 19 of 66 (938 Views)
Tutor

Is there a place one can find the current upgrading status (e.g. how many phones have been updated in terms of percentage)?

Message 20 of 66 (936 Views)
Tutor

Message 21 of 66 (1,071 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the link.  If 50% was updated by Oct 3, it is probably 60 to 70% by now. This means I am at the bottom 30% or so.

Message 22 of 66 (1,068 Views)
Contributor

I have not been able to get the update.  I am running a Focus v1.3 and I am having driver issues.  I am very sad.  Anyone else having issues?

Message 23 of 66 (1,040 Views)
Contributor

Not an issue but those of us with a HTC HD7s are still waiting. I believe all other WP7 devices have been pushed at this time.
Message 24 of 66 (998 Views)
Tutor

Does anyone know why HD7s is so special?

Message 25 of 66 (993 Views)
Contributor

I have the HTC Surround and still have not received the update..

Message 26 of 66 (971 Views)
Tutor

i have samseung focus and still have no update

Message 27 of 66 (933 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Got an LG Quantum and I still haven't received it yet. Been checking daily for the past couple of weeks. I tried the force update thing but I can't seem to find the correct timing. What sucks is I received an email on my birthday with the subject "Update your phone for free to Windows Phone 7.5‏". When I checked, though, no update available.

Message 28 of 66 (930 Views)

The key to forcing the update is:

1)  In the Zune software, click update - it will say no update is available.

2) Click away

3) Click Update again - a split second after, yank the Ethernet cable

4) It will say the update is available

5) Plug the Ethernet cable back in, and click update.

Don't try to do this over wireless, and disabling the wireless connection.  Its too hard to get the timing right.

Message 29 of 66 (920 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I have tried forced update 5 times to no avail. I am wondering if that method works only for certain phones.

Message 30 of 66 (915 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.