Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 30, 2010
5:45:36 AM
White iPhone 4

Why should Apple even bother coming out with it since we are only 9 months away from the 5th generation iPhone coming out?? I'm hearing that it will either be November or December before the white iPhone is available and unless they have added features to it, I'll pass and just wait until June 2011 to see what they come out with.

I'm still amazed that with all the antenna and proximity sensor issues they've had with the iPhone 4, that them not having the white one availalbe when they said has just been swept under the rug. I've been a fan of Apple for a long time, but they have dropped the ball in so many ways with the this new iPhone and I'm simply amazed how so many just give them a free pass. I wished my customers were this forgiving in my line of work.

Why should Apple even bother coming out with it since we are only 9 months away from the 5th generation iPhone coming out?? I'm hearing that it will either be November or December before the white iPhone is available and unless they have added features to it, I'll pass and just wait until June 2011 to see what they come out with.

I'm still amazed that with all the antenna and proximity sensor issues they've had with the iPhone 4, that them not having the white one availalbe when they said has just been swept under the rug. I've been a fan of Apple for a long time, but they have dropped the ball in so many ways with the this new iPhone and I'm simply amazed how so many just give them a free pass. I wished my customers were this forgiving in my line of work.

White iPhone 4

12 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 7:13:40 AM
(0)
Professor
For all the blogging, the reality is that many people are quite satisfied with the new iPhone 4 and don't have the prox sensor issue, don't have dropped call problems, and could care less about a white iPhone.
For all the blogging, the reality is that many people are quite satisfied with the new iPhone 4 and don't have the prox sensor issue, don't have dropped call problems, and could care less about a white iPhone.

Re: White iPhone 4

2 of 13 (2,116 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 7:43:05 AM
(0)
Guru

I haven't had any real issues myself, but I wanted the white iPhone.

3 of 13 (2,101 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 10:27:06 AM
(0)
Professor

jjforau wrote:

That's what white cases are for. ;-)

Most people end up putting their phones in a case of some sort, so I really don't see why it matters what color the device comes in.

jjforau wrote:

That's what white cases are for. ;-)

Most people end up putting their phones in a case of some sort, so I really don't see why it matters what color the device comes in.

4 of 13 (2,061 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 8:32:05 PM
(0)
Scholar
There's not much difference in the hardware, it's only the color difference.
There's not much difference in the hardware, it's only the color difference.
Written on my iPhone 4 32 GB

5 of 13 (1,919 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 3:41:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

dwill05 wrote:

Probably more accurate to say that people have settled for the new iPhone-4, not necessarily 'quite satisfied' with it.  Once you've used an iPhone, it's very hard to consider something else, they're great.  The 4 though is somewhat of a dud, for me it's turning into a device I'm using while waiting for the iPhone-5.  I don't mind using a case all the time, but I'd prefer not to require one to hold a call.  It's fine, but not what I expected.

dwill05 wrote:

Probably more accurate to say that people have settled for the new iPhone-4, not necessarily 'quite satisfied' with it.  Once you've used an iPhone, it's very hard to consider something else, they're great.  The 4 though is somewhat of a dud, for me it's turning into a device I'm using while waiting for the iPhone-5.  I don't mind using a case all the time, but I'd prefer not to require one to hold a call.  It's fine, but not what I expected.

6 of 13 (1,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 4:11:32 AM
(0)
Professor

jjforau wrote:

what makes you think Apple will release a iphone 5?  i am just saying. the 4.1 update took care of my Proximity senor and antenna problem. i only have like 2 dropped calls  week if that!!

jjforau wrote:

what makes you think Apple will release a iphone 5?  i am just saying. the 4.1 update took care of my Proximity senor and antenna problem. i only have like 2 dropped calls  week if that!!

hello!!!

7 of 13 (1,865 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 8:36:57 AM
(0)
Guru

graphite07 wrote:

what makes you think Apple will release a iphone 5? 

Maybe because they have been releasing a yearly iPhone during the last 4 years? Smiley Indifferent

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

graphite07 wrote:

Maybe because they have been releasing a yearly iPhone during the last 4 years? Smiley Indifferent

8 of 13 (1,801 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 7:12:50 PM
(0)
Scholar

Virtual wrote:

graphite07 wrote:

IDK if the video is real or not, but I saw one on Youtube of the iPhone5. Looked awesome.

Virtual wrote:

graphite07 wrote:

IDK if the video is real or not, but I saw one on Youtube of the iPhone5. Looked awesome.

9 of 13 (1,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 8:56:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

WRIGHTRACING wrote:

Probably safe to assume it's fake.  The fact that you are unable to provide a link to such a video speaks volumes about the validity of your post... thanks for stopping by though Smiley Wink

WRIGHTRACING wrote:

Probably safe to assume it's fake.  The fact that you are unable to provide a link to such a video speaks volumes about the validity of your post... thanks for stopping by though Smiley Wink

10 of 13 (1,672 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 9:17:02 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ArthurIhde on Oct 1, 2010 at 9:17:53 PM

i like black iphone4

i like black iphone4

[ Edited ]
11 of 13 (545 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2010 12:02:16 AM
(0)
Scholar

ArthurIhde wrote:

i like black iphone4

Thanks for sharing, we were all so curious about your preference Smiley Wink

ArthurIhde wrote:

i like black iphone4

Thanks for sharing, we were all so curious about your preference Smiley Wink

12 of 13 (528 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2010 8:30:22 AM
(0)
Guru

WRIGHTRACING wrote:

>iPhone 5

>Youtube

Obvious fake is obvious.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

WRIGHTRACING wrote:

>iPhone 5

>Youtube

Obvious fake is obvious.

13 of 13 (497 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments