Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2010
11:47:13 AM
View profile
White iPhone 4 better than Black iPhone 4?

I was wondering, since the first released black iphones had the antennae problems, and the white iPhones have been delayed...do u think they are going to fix the antenna problem on the white iPhones?

I mean it wouldnt make sense to release the white iphones with the same problems as the black one

I was wondering, since the first released black iphones had the antennae problems, and the white iPhones have been delayed...do u think they are going to fix the antenna problem on the white iPhones?

I mean it wouldnt make sense to release the white iphones with the same problems as the black one

White iPhone 4 better than Black iPhone 4?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 11:54:40 AM
(0)
Former Employee

Did you listen to what Apple had to say about it? They say there is no "antenna problems", so why would they fix something that is not broken? (according to Apple).

Did you listen to what Apple had to say about it? They say there is no "antenna problems", so why would they fix something that is not broken? (according to Apple).

Re: White iPhone 4 better than Black iPhone 4?

2 of 5 (1,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 11:59:45 AM
(0)
Professor

drumn_bass wrote:

True True

drumn_bass wrote:

True True

3 of 5 (1,845 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 12:59:57 PM
(0)
Professor
The only fix would be to completely redesign the phone to have an internal antenna. That's not going to happen. A white iPhone will just be a black one with a different color.
The only fix would be to completely redesign the phone to have an internal antenna. That's not going to happen. A white iPhone will just be a black one with a different color.

4 of 5 (1,792 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 4:20:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

they are identical, except one uses white glass and one uses black glass.

Glass factory -> assembly plant -> iPhone

Getting a white glass factory AND a black glass factory doesn't change the rest of the assembly line.

they are identical, except one uses white glass and one uses black glass.

Glass factory -> assembly plant -> iPhone

Getting a white glass factory AND a black glass factory doesn't change the rest of the assembly line.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (1,697 Views)