Helpful Links

White HTC Vivid

Teacher

White HTC Vivid

Was looking for the white version of the Vivid but I only see the black online, it is store only?

Message 1 of 14

Re: White HTC Vivid

Someone on another forum said they called every ATT store in their vicinity; and all said they did not get any white ones.

Message 2 of 14
Teacher

Hmm, just like when the iphone4 came out

Message 3 of 14
Mentor

Jasonnp wrote:

Hmm, just like when the iphone4 came out

I checked bestbuy.com and radioshack.com, they don't have the white HTC Vivid listed at all, either. So you're right, this seems similar to the iphone 4 launch. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 14

I'm in Houston and picked up a White Vivid this afternoon at an AT&T store. They seemed to have plenty in the back according to the salesperson. Wonder if it's a regional thing?

Message 5 of 14
Master

It most likely is. It seems to be that different areas of the country get shipments in quicker and sometimes much quicker than other areas do, whether it be a new device in general, or a different color customers can choose from.

How are you liking the white? Will it take some getting-used to?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 14

This is my first non-black phone; just wanted to try something different. I like it so far. I'm not sure it will really matter once I decide on a case, though.

It does grab some individuals' attention when I'm walking around the office, typing on it. I've been stopped a couple of times with people asking about the Make/Model.

Message 7 of 14
Master

"Yeah, it's certainly no white iPhone, folks." Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14
Teacher

Actually if you put in a NYC zip code it shows white, but if I put in my zip (chicago burb) there is no options, what's up with that!

Message 9 of 14

Jasonnp wrote:

Actually if you put in a NYC zip code it shows white, but if I put in my zip (chicago burb) there is no options, what's up with that!

Regional selling, just like the $99 vs $199 price difference between regions.

Message 10 of 14
Teacher

I guess people in Chicago don't like white

Message 11 of 14
Master

I would beg to differ...after all, it DOES snow there... Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 14
Teacher

Hey I don't disagree.  I was really looking for a white phone, everything I've owned has be black, be so nice for a change.  If they had it in white in Chicago they would have a sale, oh well guess AT&T looses

Message 13 of 14
Scholar

Just upgraded to the White one for $99 here in Oklahoma City.  Had to order it online because the quake-nado stopped the shippment of the LTE SIM cards from being delivered.  I'm impaciently waiting for the order to ship as this is an upgrade from my Aria so the change will be different.

Also, like others, I'm really excited to get ahold of a White phone, let alone a white HTC Android device Smiley Happy  My first phone, back in 2002, was a silver samsung, but they've been black ever since with the exception of my Nokia.

Message 14 of 14
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support