Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 5, 2011
11:11:03 PM
View profile
White HTC Vivid

Was looking for the white version of the Vivid but I only see the black online, it is store only?

Was looking for the white version of the Vivid but I only see the black online, it is store only?

White HTC Vivid

13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 3:56:42 AM
(0)
Mentor

Someone on another forum said they called every ATT store in their vicinity; and all said they did not get any white ones.

Someone on another forum said they called every ATT store in their vicinity; and all said they did not get any white ones.

Re: White HTC Vivid

2 of 14 (2,400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 4:40:54 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hmm, just like when the iphone4 came out

3 of 14 (2,394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 2:46:01 PM
(0)
Mentor

Jasonnp wrote:

I checked bestbuy.com and radioshack.com, they don't have the white HTC Vivid listed at all, either. So you're right, this seems similar to the iphone 4 launch. Smiley Sad

Jasonnp wrote:

I checked bestbuy.com and radioshack.com, they don't have the white HTC Vivid listed at all, either. So you're right, this seems similar to the iphone 4 launch. Smiley Sad

4 of 14 (2,226 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 5:54:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

I'm in Houston and picked up a White Vivid this afternoon at an AT&T store. They seemed to have plenty in the back according to the salesperson. Wonder if it's a regional thing?

I'm in Houston and picked up a White Vivid this afternoon at an AT&T store. They seemed to have plenty in the back according to the salesperson. Wonder if it's a regional thing?

5 of 14 (2,187 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 7:28:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It most likely is. It seems to be that different areas of the country get shipments in quicker and sometimes much quicker than other areas do, whether it be a new device in general, or a different color customers can choose from.

How are you liking the white? Will it take some getting-used to?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

It most likely is. It seems to be that different areas of the country get shipments in quicker and sometimes much quicker than other areas do, whether it be a new device in general, or a different color customers can choose from.

How are you liking the white? Will it take some getting-used to?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 14 (2,169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 10:48:47 AM
(0)
Tutor

This is my first non-black phone; just wanted to try something different. I like it so far. I'm not sure it will really matter once I decide on a case, though.

It does grab some individuals' attention when I'm walking around the office, typing on it. I've been stopped a couple of times with people asking about the Make/Model.

This is my first non-black phone; just wanted to try something different. I like it so far. I'm not sure it will really matter once I decide on a case, though.

It does grab some individuals' attention when I'm walking around the office, typing on it. I've been stopped a couple of times with people asking about the Make/Model.

7 of 14 (2,119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 12:26:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
"Yeah, it's certainly no white iPhone, folks." Smiley Wink

"Yeah, it's certainly no white iPhone, folks." Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 14 (2,104 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 6:53:48 PM
(0)
Teacher

Actually if you put in a NYC zip code it shows white, but if I put in my zip (chicago burb) there is no options, what's up with that!

Actually if you put in a NYC zip code it shows white, but if I put in my zip (chicago burb) there is no options, what's up with that!

9 of 14 (2,069 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 3:29:50 AM
(0)
Mentor

Jasonnp wrote:

Regional selling, just like the $99 vs $199 price difference between regions.

Jasonnp wrote:

Regional selling, just like the $99 vs $199 price difference between regions.

10 of 14 (2,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 5:10:53 AM
(0)
Teacher

I guess people in Chicago don't like white

I guess people in Chicago don't like white

11 of 14 (963 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 2:39:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would beg to differ...after all, it DOES snow there... Smiley Wink

I would beg to differ...after all, it DOES snow there... Smiley Wink

12 of 14 (890 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 6:06:02 PM
(0)
Teacher

Hey I don't disagree.  I was really looking for a white phone, everything I've owned has be black, be so nice for a change.  If they had it in white in Chicago they would have a sale, oh well guess AT&T looses

Hey I don't disagree.  I was really looking for a white phone, everything I've owned has be black, be so nice for a change.  If they had it in white in Chicago they would have a sale, oh well guess AT&T looses

13 of 14 (864 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 7:27:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

Just upgraded to the White one for $99 here in Oklahoma City.  Had to order it online because the quake-nado stopped the shippment of the LTE SIM cards from being delivered.  I'm impaciently waiting for the order to ship as this is an upgrade from my Aria so the change will be different.

Also, like others, I'm really excited to get ahold of a White phone, let alone a white HTC Android device Smiley Happy  My first phone, back in 2002, was a silver samsung, but they've been black ever since with the exception of my Nokia.

Just upgraded to the White one for $99 here in Oklahoma City.  Had to order it online because the quake-nado stopped the shippment of the LTE SIM cards from being delivered.  I'm impaciently waiting for the order to ship as this is an upgrade from my Aria so the change will be different.

Also, like others, I'm really excited to get ahold of a White phone, let alone a white HTC Android device Smiley Happy  My first phone, back in 2002, was a silver samsung, but they've been black ever since with the exception of my Nokia.

14 of 14 (844 Views)