ACE - Master

Re: Which is Better?

DaReelP3 wrote:
iPhone 2G # 1
iPhone 3G # 2
iPhone 3GS # 3
iPhone 4G # 4
iPhone 4GS # 5

Well,  Of the items you listed, only #2 and #3 were ever produced by Apple. 

Apple released the iPhone -> iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 4S. 

Since "Better" is a subjective term, I would have to ask, Better for what?  Beter as compared to what?  Are you comparing to the competition at the time the device was released by Apple?  Are you coparing to today's competition? Are you comparing only to the other devices from teh same manufacturer?

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (321 Views)
ACE - Master

DaReelP3 wrote:
Well next time try to spell better coparing? & teh? you mean comparing & the

I could worry about my spelling, or my typing mistakes, but then again, I could always just ignore the trolls.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6 (299 Views)
Guru

DaReelP3 wrote:
Well next time try to spell better coparing? & teh? you mean comparing & the
That's the pot calling the kettle black! You should be worried about your punctuation!! I guess no one is perfect! Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 6 (289 Views)
ACE - Professor

The best phone so far would be the iPhone 4s, since that's the most recent one.

Message 5 of 6 (287 Views)
Professor

4S faster better. but then again  if you need to post a thread like this. read the reviews and figure it out for your self.

Message 6 of 6 (235 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.