Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 25, 2011
2:23:42 AM
View profile
Which Over Charge Plan do you have
A Today show had a recent report on how each att customer get overcharged each month at an average of about $15 but can be higher, netting millions for att. Keep an eye on your bills and get disputes taken off asap. Be vigilant and resillient.
A Today show had a recent report on how each att customer get overcharged each month at an average of about $15 but can be higher, netting millions for att. Keep an eye on your bills and get disputes taken off asap. Be vigilant and resillient.
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Which Over Charge Plan do you have

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2011 2:53:07 AM
(0)
Employee

at&t is figting back stating that everything said was false.

at&t is figting back stating that everything said was false.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Which Over Charge Plan do you have

2 of 5 (246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2011 3:02:01 AM
(0)
Professor
JFizz, I know. You are right. It could be a witchhunt against att. But still wouldnt hurt to always look over any bill, not just att. I used to just throw statements in a box, never looking at them (cred cards, cellular, etc), until i got hit with a big overcharge. I didnt think it was intentional, and neither did att. They promptly adjusted the charges and both were glad it was spotted. Been looking at details every since. Smiley Very Happy
JFizz, I know. You are right. It could be a witchhunt against att. But still wouldnt hurt to always look over any bill, not just att. I used to just throw statements in a box, never looking at them (cred cards, cellular, etc), until i got hit with a big overcharge. I didnt think it was intentional, and neither did att. They promptly adjusted the charges and both were glad it was spotted. Been looking at details every since. Smiley Very Happy

3 of 5 (243 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2011 11:26:17 AM
(0)
Scholar

haha att is just in the spotlight right now. if they implemented someway to automatically stop the data and cut it off completely some customers would (probably) be happy. On the other hand att would lose money and possibly lots of customers calling in because they cant use their data! Use them self service options!

haha att is just in the spotlight right now. if they implemented someway to automatically stop the data and cut it off completely some customers would (probably) be happy. On the other hand att would lose money and possibly lots of customers calling in because they cant use their data! Use them self service options!

4 of 5 (223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2011 11:32:04 AM
(0)
Professor
Right. Nd what i think some forget is , apps and maybe other services run inthebackground may eat data . We dont necessarily have to be surfing or viewing android markets, etc. we can be sleep and a process kicks in. Best to simply turn off the device when not using it. If att goes ala-carte, we can expect nickle/diming charges to no end....
Right. Nd what i think some forget is , apps and maybe other services run inthebackground may eat data . We dont necessarily have to be surfing or viewing android markets, etc. we can be sleep and a process kicks in. Best to simply turn off the device when not using it. If att goes ala-carte, we can expect nickle/diming charges to no end....

5 of 5 (221 Views)