Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2011
3:35:42 PM
View profile
Which HTC phone

without going in to too much detail as to why, I want an HTC android phone that has a front facing camera and will work on ATT's 3G network. I love the Inspire, but no front facing camera. Had the MyTouch 4G unlocked, but no 3G data with ATT. I would love something exactly like the Inspire but with secondary camera. Hmmm. any ideas out there?

without going in to too much detail as to why, I want an HTC android phone that has a front facing camera and will work on ATT's 3G network. I love the Inspire, but no front facing camera. Had the MyTouch 4G unlocked, but no 3G data with ATT. I would love something exactly like the Inspire but with secondary camera. Hmmm. any ideas out there?

Which HTC phone

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 6:27:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Aug 3, 2011 at 6:30:55 AM

The Bell Canada version of the Sensation is compatible with AT&T's 3G, and has a front facing camera.  It will cost you a pretty penny, but this is an awesome looking phone.  If I had to buy a phone today, I think this is what I would get.

http://negrielectronics.com/htc-z710a-sensation-850-1900-3g.html

The Bell Canada version of the Sensation is compatible with AT&T's 3G, and has a front facing camera.  It will cost you a pretty penny, but this is an awesome looking phone.  If I had to buy a phone today, I think this is what I would get.

http://negrielectronics.com/htc-z710a-sensation-850-1900-3g.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Which HTC phone

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 1:59:20 PM
(0)
Master
The Nexus S with AT&T 3G bands from Best Buy might also have a front facing camera. Unfortunately it is made by Samsung as well since you were looking for an HTC phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
The Nexus S with AT&T 3G bands from Best Buy might also have a front facing camera. Unfortunately it is made by Samsung as well since you were looking for an HTC phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

3 of 5 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 3:03:45 PM
(0)
Scholar

Come on Congressman, you can take pictures of yourself in the mirror with the rear facing camera and post them on line!

Come on Congressman, you can take pictures of yourself in the mirror with the rear facing camera and post them on line!

4 of 5 (269 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 3:12:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

ha ha ha that's funny!

ha ha ha that's funny!