Which Delivery Service Brought Your IP4?

Contributor

Which Delivery Service Brought Your IP4?

Here's my dilemma, I ordered an iPhone 4 on 7/14 online (not premier) and, not surprisingly, I'm still on B.O.  Well, my landlord hasn't been paying his mortgage, so I was evicted from the house that at&t is shipping to.  I've already called at&t to see if I can change my shipping address, but they wouldn't, since it has to match the billing address.  So I just need to get an idea of which delivery service I need to inform of my address change.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Cheers.

Message 1 of 7 (902 Views)
Professor

Re: Which Delivery Service Brought Your IP4?

Usually Fedex, but some are shipped UPS from what I've heard.

Message 2 of 7 (899 Views)
Scholar

I don't think the receiver can change the address on the shipment.  I think it has to be the sender, and I believe there is a fee to do that....

Message 3 of 7 (843 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

[ Edited ]

That's interesting; my shipping address was not the same as my billing address.  FedEx brought mine, but it was delivered on 7/8/10.

allmin07 wrote:

Here's my dilemma, I ordered an iPhone 4 on 7/14 online (not premier) and, not surprisingly, I'm still on B.O.  Well, my landlord hasn't been paying his mortgage, so I was evicted from the house that at&t is shipping to.  I've already called at&t to see if I can change my shipping address, but they wouldn't, since it has to match the billing address.  So I just need to get an idea of which delivery service I need to inform of my address change.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Cheers.

Message 4 of 7 (816 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

Usually the shipper will not let you change the address, maybe you can pick it up if they do not leave it.

Message 5 of 7 (778 Views)
Mentor

Both FedEx and UPS does it. My mom specifically told them to deliver it UPS since she works there and can get it from the factory herself. And I really don't see why they couldn't change the shipping address,you may want to call and ask to speak to like a manager and not just an employee and explain your situation.

Message 6 of 7 (727 Views)
Teacher

Shipped by Fedex, although i never did recieve mine someone took it right off my door step,

2nd one is on order then 1. wouldnt let me change address(to work address) due to security reasons(?)

2. they wouldnt switch it to Ups,

crossing my fingers they actually leave a note this time..

Message 7 of 7 (685 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.