Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 23, 2011
4:48:12 PM
View profile
Where is the shift key on the Samsung Evergreen A667

I have only had my Samsung Evergreen less than a week, but I can't find what I would consider to be the shift key.

When I am texting I want to be able to capitalize Proper Nouns in the middle of a sentence.

I have only had my Samsung Evergreen less than a week, but I can't find what I would consider to be the shift key.

When I am texting I want to be able to capitalize Proper Nouns in the middle of a sentence.

Where is the shift key on the Samsung Evergreen A667

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2011 7:36:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

eulaboots wrote:

Take a look at this image for reference: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxm9fE2zyd39lcdCyL2X45kpS-5iVpsZKeQMJBEsoroA3Mg8MGJg

It is the arrow button right below the 'A' key.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

eulaboots wrote:

Take a look at this image for reference: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxm9fE2zyd39lcdCyL2X45kpS-5iVpsZKeQMJBEsoroA3Mg8MGJg

It is the arrow button right below the 'A' key.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where is the shift key on the Samsung Evergreen A667

2 of 4 (307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 12:34:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help.

3 of 4 (294 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 3:16:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You're welcome!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You're welcome!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (290 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments