Where is the LG Expo!?

Tutor

Where is the LG Expo!?

Press releases from November 30th to present stated that the Expo would be available December 7th. I'm a Premier customer and the Expo is nowhere to be found on the business or personal sites. I have a Fuze and skipped the Tilt 2 to wait for the Expo and now AT&T isn't meeting their stated press release date. What gives!?
Message 1 of 32 (5,640 Views)

Re: Where is the LG Expo!?

Thanks for the reply.  I'm afraid we're in the same boat :-).
Message 16 of 32 (2,484 Views)

Hi, I have two other questions.  Does anyone know when the LG Expo is supposed to hit the AT&T stores?  I've already seen it on YouTube where owners, not just LG execs, are demonstrating it.  It must be available somewhere.  Anyone know?

Also, same question for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2--it's on YouTube as well.  Thanks.

Message 17 of 32 (2,477 Views)
Tutor

I have this phone and I absolutely love it so far.  I ordered it on the 7th but it was sold out so I just got mine today.

So far the phone is very sleep and very fast. I had a Blackberry Curve but I exchanged it for the Expo and I am glad I did.

Message 18 of 32 (2,472 Views)
Teacher

Hbalfour wrote:

I have this phone and I absolutely love it so far.  I ordered it on the 7th but it was sold out so I just got mine today.

So far the phone is very sleep and very fast. I had a Blackberry Curve but I exchanged it for the Expo and I am glad I did.

What do you mean by you "exchanged" it? Did you get it as a warranty exchange?

How's the battery life so far? Does it easily last a day with heavy use? I'm seriously considering it, and a good battery life is a must since the projector will suck power like a vampire (if/when I get it).

Also, have you had a chance to compare it to the tilt 2? I'm deciding between those two, so some input regarding screen sensitivity and overall responsiveness of the phone itself (hardware--esp. keyboard--and software) would be appreciated

Message 19 of 32 (2,438 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

Dcookie wrote:
I've only seen it online. I haven't been to a corp store lately so I couldn't tell you if you can actually get your hands one one or not yet.  

I called around to all my local corporate AT&T stores, and not one of them has the LG Expo yet, nor could they tell me when they would be getting it in. Too bad, I think a device like this one, would be a big seller for AT&T around the holidays. 

Message Edited by Irish Rose on 12-22-2009 09:00:15 PM
Message 20 of 32 (2,345 Views)
Scholar

I'd like this phone (mostly for the projector lol) but am bummed that it has to be purchased seperately. Can't wait to see it in action for myself in the future.
Message 21 of 32 (2,179 Views)

[ Edited ]
You can get the phone for $99 plus a $50 gift card at amazon.com. That make the phone $49!  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZNJO34  until 12/28/09.  I think I may add another line to get it and keep my Fuze as a spare.
Message Edited by itsmebryan on 12-26-2009 08:44:13 AM
Message 22 of 32 (2,137 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]
yeah, amazon seems to be the only place to get the phone from. 
Message Edited by panapower on 02-18-2010 10:42:25 AM
Message 23 of 32 (1,772 Views)
Guru

The corporate stores in my area still do not have the Expo and it is not online with AT&T.  What has happened to this phone?
Message 24 of 32 (1,762 Views)
Mentor

a question that no one has been able to answer.  i have friends that work at the att stores and they also dont know why that phone is not available.
Message 25 of 32 (1,760 Views)
Scholar

I've been trying  to return my Expo for another because the phone cannot sync or charge from a PC using a USB cable. Bought the phone through Amazon Wireless. Since mid January I've been promised a replacement, but the delivery date keeps getting changed, already 4 times. Now the earliest date for delivery is JUNE 28, 2010!!

I've checked other sites as well(Lets Talk,Wirefly) and they say it is temporally out of stock.

No one seems to have an answer as to why the phone has vanished

Message 26 of 32 (1,755 Views)
Teacher

Hi folks well I'm on day two with my new expo, Wow big learning curve from My Nokia N95. Just want to say Like I mention in other postings it seems ATT is leaning toward the Business end for this phone. I base this on trying to place a order online , over the phone everybody was out of stock or just not taking orders hence ATT. What ended up doing after over 3 weeks of trying was to go on our companys premier business plan with ATT which also gives me a percentage off my service plan and no I don't use it for work but I was able to place a order on the 28th of Jan. Which in turn they back ordered me the very next day , but I have it now took delivery late afternoon on the 16th.

So help US out here has anybody else had a similar. Happening? Just trying to fill in some blanks

Message 27 of 32 (1,736 Views)

yeah that seems to be true seeing as the only way to buy it off of att is at the business center online. its the only place where ive seen the phone since it disappeared and on top of that it doesnt even seem to be out of stock. http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/lg-expo/index.jsp?skuId=sku7757100029 where i found the phone
Message 28 of 32 (1,666 Views)
Mentor

chronoraidx wrote:
yeah that seems to be true seeing as the only way to buy it off of att is at the business center online. its the only place where ive seen the phone since it disappeared and on top of that it doesnt even seem to be out of stock. http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/lg-expo/index.jsp?skuId=sku7757100029 where i found the phone

that site says its under construction.  ???

Message 29 of 32 (1,645 Views)
Scholar

Seems like Amazonwireless has it back in stock for now. Still $99.00 with contract renual.
Message 30 of 32 (1,623 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.