Where is the LG Expo!?

Tutor

Where is the LG Expo!?

Press releases from November 30th to present stated that the Expo would be available December 7th. I'm a Premier customer and the Expo is nowhere to be found on the business or personal sites. I have a Fuze and skipped the Tilt 2 to wait for the Expo and now AT&T isn't meeting their stated press release date. What gives!?
Message 1 of 32 (5,646 Views)
Scholar

Re: Where is the LG Expo!?

jstiles24 wrote:
Press releases from November 30th to present stated that the Expo would be available December 7th. I'm a Premier customer and the Expo is nowhere to be found on the business or personal sites. I have a Fuze and skipped the Tilt 2 to wait for the Expo and now AT&T isn't meeting their stated press release date. What gives!?

to busy making stupid Luke Wilson commercials to get it out?

Message 2 of 32 (5,635 Views)
Contributor

I called AT&T yesterday and the customer rep told me she couldn't find anything info about this phone. Ridiculous!

Message 3 of 32 (5,592 Views)
Contributor

I was also intrested in this phone. I called customer care and they said there is a delayed launch,, not showing why..
Message 4 of 32 (5,474 Views)

A delayed launch normally means something on the MANUFACTURES end, not AT&T. Everything isn't always AT&T's fault.
Message 5 of 32 (5,393 Views)
Contributor

Believe it or not, AT&T is not at fault for the delayed launch of the LG eXpo. LG is however. If you contact LG, as I did, they will readily admit the phone is still in production and will be released by the end of December. What can we do.

I say keep the discussion going so that AT&T exec's put pressure on their counterparts at LG to ensure it arrives by Christmas ... or go buy an iPhone!

Message 6 of 32 (5,367 Views)
Tutor

So I've actually seen commercials on tv advertising this phone and still no sign of it. Whats the deal? Anybody got any new info?

Message 7 of 32 (4,993 Views)
Master

The only thing that I have been able to find, is a review of this device that was done in the following link a few days ago. Link.
Message 8 of 32 (4,977 Views)

Irish Rose wrote:
The only thing that I have been able to find, is a review of this device that was done in the following link a few days ago. Link.

Thats also the only thing I could Find. I wanna see what that Pico Projector looks like up close and personal!
Message 9 of 32 (4,849 Views)
Teacher

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=LG+eXpo%28TM%29+-+Silver&q_sku=sku4220493
Message 10 of 32 (4,708 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

g2tl wrote:
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=LG+eXpo%28TM%29+-+Silver&q_sku=sku4220493

Looks like AT&T just came out with it today. I love the looks of it, but I don't think it will get me away from my Bold.

Message Edited by Irish Rose on 12-16-2009 08:51:49 PM
Message 11 of 32 (2,741 Views)
Expert

Irish Rose wrote:

g2tl wrote:

Looks like AT&T just came out with it today. I love the looks of it, but I don't think it will get me away from my Bold.

Message Edited by Irish Rose on 12-16-2009 08:51:49 PM

Yes, I just saw it too. Looks nice.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 12 of 32 (2,626 Views)

Where did you see the LG Expo?

I've seen it online and pictures of it but not in person.  Two of you mentioned that you had actually seen it--where?  I'd really like to get a look at it, but all the AT&T stores here (Knoxville, TN) just say, "We've just heard about it.  We don't have any yet."  Any help would be great--thanks!
Message 13 of 32 (2,572 Views)

Where did you see the LG Expo?  I've seen it online and pictures of it but not in person.  Two of you mentioned that you had actually seen it--where?  I'd really like to get a look at it, but all the AT&T stores here (Knoxville, TN) just say, "We've just heard about it.  We don't have any yet."  Any help would be great--thanks!
Message 14 of 32 (2,562 Views)
Expert

Erich Weiss wrote:
Where did you see the LG Expo?  I've seen it online and pictures of it but not in person.  Two of you mentioned that you had actually seen it--where?  I'd really like to get a look at it, but all the AT&T stores here (Knoxville, TN) just say, "We've just heard about it.  We don't have any yet."  Any help would be great--thanks!

I've only seen it online. I haven't been to a corp store lately so I couldn't tell you if you can actually get your hands one one or not yet.  

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 15 of 32 (2,528 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support