Ask a question

Posted Jul 20, 2010
    7:39:16 PM
    View profile
    Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

Im in Louisiana and I want to see how far away the warehouse is.

Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

9 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (9)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 20, 2010 7:46:39 PM
    (0)
    Guru

Are you wondering where your iPhone will be when it is on its way?  Mine was delivered by FedEx and it went to THEIR shipping hub, not to an AT&T warehouse.  I live on the West Coast and my phone went to Texas and then Tennessee before it came out here.

Re: Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

2 of 10 (8,202 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 20, 2010 8:05:37 PM
    (0)
    Guru
    Ours came from Dallas/Ft Worth but a friends came directly from China.

3 of 10 (8,167 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 20, 2010 8:57:22 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor

Outside of Dallas, near DFW Airport.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 10 (8,119 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 21, 2010 6:09:34 AM
    (0)
    Professor

Nearly everyone has confirmed in USA it ships from Fort Worth Texas which is likely the AT&T shipping HQ. From there, I've seen:

• Shipped from Fort Worth, Texas
    • Arrived at Tennessee Facility
    • Shipped from TN
    • Arrived at Alexandria VA Facility
    • Shipped from Alexandria
    • Delivering to address

Yours would probably be the same. One of the states next to yours then to Louisiana.

5 of 10 (8,036 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 22, 2011 8:57:27 AM
    (0)
    Tutor

My phone was shipped from this warehouse and they wrote my adress incomplete and UPS could not deliver it to me. UPS contacted them to give my full adress and they did not. so now the phone is going back to them and I have to wait for 30 days for that. AT&T customer service has been the worst.

6 of 10 (6,657 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 22, 2011 10:23:54 AM
    (0)
    Professor

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

My phone was shipped from this warehouse and they wrote my adress incomplete and UPS could not deliver it to me. UPS contacted them to give my full adress and they did not. so now the phone is going back to them and I have to wait for 30 days for that. AT&T customer service has been the worst.

Why would you order online as opposed to simply going to an AT&T or Apple store and buying one?  There are no perks to ordering online, you pay the same price either way.

7 of 10 (6,641 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 23, 2011 8:18:55 AM
    (0)
    Guru

satchev wrote:

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

Why would you order online as opposed to simply going to an AT&T or Apple store and buying one?  There are no perks to ordering online, you pay the same price either way.

Maybe instead of questioning the user's choice of ordering online, you should question AT&T as to why they even offer an online ordering option if you apparently feel that there is no advantage to ordering online?  I mean, of course everybody in the U.S has an AT&T corporate or Apple store within walking distance, right?  Not saying that this is the case with sanjukta, but there are reasons why businesses that offer brick-and-mortal stores also offer online ordering options.

8 of 10 (6,584 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 31, 2012 2:52:47 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

Not really, I got  2 pantech crossovers  and didnt have to pay for shipping or the phones, just the activation fee. Got a flyer in the mail last week from AT&T for these free phones. So. it looked like a good deal  and me and hubby went for it, Now my phones  are on the way.

9 of 10 (4,965 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 31, 2012 3:55:29 PM
    (0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

10 of 10 (4,956 Views)