Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 20, 2010
7:39:16 PM
View profile
Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

Im in Louisiana and I want to see how far away the warehouse is.

Im in Louisiana and I want to see how far away the warehouse is.

Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2010 7:46:39 PM
(0)
Guru

Are you wondering where your iPhone will be when it is on its way?  Mine was delivered by FedEx and it went to THEIR shipping hub, not to an AT&T warehouse.  I live on the West Coast and my phone went to Texas and then Tennessee before it came out here.

Are you wondering where your iPhone will be when it is on its way?  Mine was delivered by FedEx and it went to THEIR shipping hub, not to an AT&T warehouse.  I live on the West Coast and my phone went to Texas and then Tennessee before it came out here.

Re: Where is the AT&T Warehouse?

2 of 10 (7,700 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2010 8:05:37 PM
(0)
Guru
Ours came from Dallas/Ft Worth but a friends came directly from China.
Ours came from Dallas/Ft Worth but a friends came directly from China.

3 of 10 (7,665 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2010 8:57:22 PM
(0)
Professor

Outside of Dallas, near DFW Airport.

Outside of Dallas, near DFW Airport.

4 of 10 (7,617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2010 6:09:34 AM
(0)
Professor

Nearly everyone has confirmed in USA it ships from Fort Worth Texas which is likely the AT&T shipping HQ. From there, I've seen:

• Shipped from Fort Worth, Texas
  • Arrived at Tennessee Facility
  • Shipped from TN
  • Arrived at Alexandria VA Facility
  • Shipped from Alexandria
  • Delivering to address

Yours would probably be the same. One of the states next to yours then to Louisiana.

Nearly everyone has confirmed in USA it ships from Fort Worth Texas which is likely the AT&T shipping HQ. From there, I've seen:

• Shipped from Fort Worth, Texas
  • Arrived at Tennessee Facility
  • Shipped from TN
  • Arrived at Alexandria VA Facility
  • Shipped from Alexandria
  • Delivering to address

Yours would probably be the same. One of the states next to yours then to Louisiana.

5 of 10 (7,534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2011 8:57:27 AM
(0)
Tutor

My phone was shipped from this warehouse and they wrote my adress incomplete and UPS could not deliver it to me. UPS contacted them to give my full adress and they did not. so now the phone is going back to them and I have to wait for 30 days for that. AT&T customer service has been the worst.

My phone was shipped from this warehouse and they wrote my adress incomplete and UPS could not deliver it to me. UPS contacted them to give my full adress and they did not. so now the phone is going back to them and I have to wait for 30 days for that. AT&T customer service has been the worst.

6 of 10 (6,155 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2011 10:23:54 AM
(0)
Professor

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

Why would you order online as opposed to simply going to an AT&T or Apple store and buying one?  There are no perks to ordering online, you pay the same price either way.

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

Why would you order online as opposed to simply going to an AT&T or Apple store and buying one?  There are no perks to ordering online, you pay the same price either way.

7 of 10 (6,139 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 8:18:55 AM
(0)
Guru

satchev wrote:

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

Maybe instead of questioning the user's choice of ordering online, you should question AT&T as to why they even offer an online ordering option if you apparently feel that there is no advantage to ordering online?  I mean, of course everybody in the U.S has an AT&T corporate or Apple store within walking distance, right?  Not saying that this is the case with sanjukta, but there are reasons why businesses that offer brick-and-mortal stores also offer online ordering options.

satchev wrote:

sanjukta1983.1 wrote:

Maybe instead of questioning the user's choice of ordering online, you should question AT&T as to why they even offer an online ordering option if you apparently feel that there is no advantage to ordering online?  I mean, of course everybody in the U.S has an AT&T corporate or Apple store within walking distance, right?  Not saying that this is the case with sanjukta, but there are reasons why businesses that offer brick-and-mortal stores also offer online ordering options.

8 of 10 (6,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2012 2:52:47 PM
(0)
Contributor

Not really, I got  2 pantech crossovers  and didnt have to pay for shipping or the phones, just the activation fee. Got a flyer in the mail last week from AT&T for these free phones. So. it looked like a good deal  and me and hubby went for it, Now my phones  are on the way.

Not really, I got  2 pantech crossovers  and didnt have to pay for shipping or the phones, just the activation fee. Got a flyer in the mail last week from AT&T for these free phones. So. it looked like a good deal  and me and hubby went for it, Now my phones  are on the way.

9 of 10 (4,463 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2012 3:55:29 PM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

10 of 10 (4,454 Views)