Where is Social Hub?

Tutor

Where is Social Hub?

All the announcements say that this phone has Samsung Social Hub but I can't find it!  I cannot get my facebook contacts to show up in my Contacts, other than the Facebook Contacts FOLDER outside of my contacts.

This phone is nothing like this:

http://socialhub.samsungmobile.com/pdf/sh_pdf_myaccount.pdf

There is no "My Account"

Help!

Message 1 of 7 (1,799 Views)
Mentor

Re: Where is Social Hub?

[ Edited ]

There is no independent application in the phone. Social hub is a service not an app. It is integrated to contact, Feeds & updates widget, and others.

[removed 3rd party link per guidelines] - pamelaz

Message 2 of 7 (1,773 Views)
Tutor

I know it isn't an app... but the "My Account" is absent on theATT captivate... it is not like the Samsung documentations shows. 

My facebook contacts/pics DO NOT integrate with my contacts as they should.

Message 3 of 7 (1,767 Views)
Guru

[ Edited ]

Go to settings, "accounts and sync". You can add FB and twitter there. If you use Gmail, it will all sync with your contacts. Not sure about other email services.

Message 4 of 7 (1,723 Views)
Teacher

i went there to set up my facebook, mysace and twitter and it will not let me log into my accounts.  Everytime i have tried i receivd the message "Login Failed" Try later.......any idea how to get around this so it will work?

Message 5 of 7 (1,676 Views)
Voyager

I cannot login to facebook via the accounts and sync menu, therefore, i cannot sync my facebook contacts in my contacts list. Everytime i try to login it says 'login failed. try again later.'

Message 6 of 7 (1,388 Views)
Master

izmir41500 wrote:

I cannot login to facebook via the accounts and sync menu, therefore, i cannot sync my facebook contacts in my contacts list. Everytime i try to login it says 'login failed. try again later.'

I believe that's a known bug. Keep trying and you'll eventually login.

Message 7 of 7 (1,369 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.