Helpful Links

Where is Social Hub?

Tutor

Where is Social Hub?

All the announcements say that this phone has Samsung Social Hub but I can't find it!  I cannot get my facebook contacts to show up in my Contacts, other than the Facebook Contacts FOLDER outside of my contacts.

This phone is nothing like this:

http://socialhub.samsungmobile.com/pdf/sh_pdf_myaccount.pdf

There is no "My Account"

Help!

Message 1 of 7
Mentor

Re: Where is Social Hub?

There is no independent application in the phone. Social hub is a service not an app. It is integrated to contact, Feeds & updates widget, and others.

[removed 3rd party link per guidelines] - pamelaz

Message 2 of 7
Tutor

I know it isn't an app... but the "My Account" is absent on theATT captivate... it is not like the Samsung documentations shows. 

My facebook contacts/pics DO NOT integrate with my contacts as they should.

Message 3 of 7
Guru

Go to settings, "accounts and sync". You can add FB and twitter there. If you use Gmail, it will all sync with your contacts. Not sure about other email services.

Message 4 of 7
Teacher

i went there to set up my facebook, mysace and twitter and it will not let me log into my accounts.  Everytime i have tried i receivd the message "Login Failed" Try later.......any idea how to get around this so it will work?

Message 5 of 7
Voyager

I cannot login to facebook via the accounts and sync menu, therefore, i cannot sync my facebook contacts in my contacts list. Everytime i try to login it says 'login failed. try again later.'

Message 6 of 7
Master

izmir41500 wrote:

I cannot login to facebook via the accounts and sync menu, therefore, i cannot sync my facebook contacts in my contacts list. Everytime i try to login it says 'login failed. try again later.'

I believe that's a known bug. Keep trying and you'll eventually login.

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support