Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 24, 2011
10:33:39 AM
View profile
Where can i found your support phone number?

I  need the phone number of your technical support, ive tried to fint it but i didnt succes.

can anyone pease give that number?

I  need the phone number of your technical support, ive tried to fint it but i didnt succes.

can anyone pease give that number?

Where can i found your support phone number?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 10:39:32 AM
(0)
Guru
If you are looking for a direct line of Tech assistance of att, there are no direct line you need to call care by dialing 611 on your att phone or 1800-3310500 or Apple Care Support 800-676-2775.
If you are looking for a direct line of Tech assistance of att, there are no direct line you need to call care by dialing 611 on your att phone or 1800-3310500 or Apple Care Support 800-676-2775.

Re: Where can i found your support phone number?

2 of 4 (4,838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 12:00:05 PM
(0)
Expert

If it is a technical issue on the Iphone you are better to call the apple number, Apple handles all hardware and OS support for the Iphone

If it is a technical issue on the Iphone you are better to call the apple number, Apple handles all hardware and OS support for the Iphone

3 of 4 (4,825 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 7:36:15 PM
(0)
Master

To get support from Apple, go to apple.com/support

If you are looking to get your iPhone unlocked becasue you have an ATT iPhone and are in a different country, No one at Apple or ATT is going to help you.  They do not unlock iPHones that are linked to a carrier in the US.  They do sell models that are unlocked.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

To get support from Apple, go to apple.com/support

If you are looking to get your iPhone unlocked becasue you have an ATT iPhone and are in a different country, No one at Apple or ATT is going to help you.  They do not unlock iPHones that are linked to a carrier in the US.  They do sell models that are unlocked.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

4 of 4 (4,799 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments