Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

Scholar

Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

I called my local AT&T Wireless store, hoping to go into the store today to purchase a Samsung Evergreen.  The salesman that I spoke with told me that the phone has been discontinued and that the remainder of the stock has been shipped back.  Where can I get one brand new?  

Message 1 of 9 (1,552 Views)
Employee

Re: Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

You don't want one. It has a nasty bug of rebooting on its own and the maintenance fix didn't fix it for the most part
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9 (1,512 Views)
Scholar

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9 (1,446 Views)
Expert

crkcallie wrote:

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 9 (1,401 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Dcookie wrote:

crkcallie wrote:

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

my father-in-law has one also and he has not reported any issues

Message 5 of 9 (1,398 Views)
Scholar

Thanks everyone!  I got my phone a few daysa go and I'm very pleased with it so far.  The phone does have a low ringing volume for some odd reason, then adjusts automatically to the volume I have it set to and it has frozen on me once, but I fixed that problem, I think, by doing a reset, restore, and a battery pull with the device still on.  It has worked ever since.

Message 6 of 9 (1,350 Views)
Expert

Good luck with it. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 7 of 9 (1,348 Views)
Scholar

Thanks! :-)
Message 8 of 9 (1,315 Views)
Expert

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 9 of 9 (1,313 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.