Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

Scholar

Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

I called my local AT&T Wireless store, hoping to go into the store today to purchase a Samsung Evergreen.  The salesman that I spoke with told me that the phone has been discontinued and that the remainder of the stock has been shipped back.  Where can I get one brand new?  

Message 1 of 9
Employee

Re: Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

You don't want one. It has a nasty bug of rebooting on its own and the maintenance fix didn't fix it for the most part
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9
Scholar

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
Expert

crkcallie wrote:

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 9
Expert

Dcookie wrote:

crkcallie wrote:

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

my father-in-law has one also and he has not reported any issues

Message 5 of 9
Scholar

Thanks everyone!  I got my phone a few daysa go and I'm very pleased with it so far.  The phone does have a low ringing volume for some odd reason, then adjusts automatically to the volume I have it set to and it has frozen on me once, but I fixed that problem, I think, by doing a reset, restore, and a battery pull with the device still on.  It has worked ever since.

Message 6 of 9
Expert

Good luck with it. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 7 of 9
Scholar

Thanks! :-)
Message 8 of 9
Expert

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support