Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 16, 2012
6:52:12 PM
View profile
Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

I called my local AT&T Wireless store, hoping to go into the store today to purchase a Samsung Evergreen.  The salesman that I spoke with told me that the phone has been discontinued and that the remainder of the stock has been shipped back.  Where can I get one brand new?  

I called my local AT&T Wireless store, hoping to go into the store today to purchase a Samsung Evergreen.  The salesman that I spoke with told me that the phone has been discontinued and that the remainder of the stock has been shipped back.  Where can I get one brand new?  

Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2012 2:23:13 AM
(0)
Employee
You don't want one. It has a nasty bug of rebooting on its own and the maintenance fix didn't fix it for the most part
You don't want one. It has a nasty bug of rebooting on its own and the maintenance fix didn't fix it for the most part
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Where can I find the Samsung Evergreen?

2 of 9 (1,483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2012 6:31:42 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the warning, but I purchased the phone and it is on its way.Smiley Very Happy

3 of 9 (1,417 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2012 3:43:00 PM
(0)
Expert

crkcallie wrote:

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

crkcallie wrote:

I know two people that have the Evergreen and have not had an issue with them. Good luck with your's. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 9 (1,372 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2012 4:34:22 PM
(0)
Expert

Dcookie wrote:

crkcallie wrote:

my father-in-law has one also and he has not reported any issues

Dcookie wrote:

crkcallie wrote:

my father-in-law has one also and he has not reported any issues

5 of 9 (1,369 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 8:32:23 AM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks everyone!  I got my phone a few daysa go and I'm very pleased with it so far.  The phone does have a low ringing volume for some odd reason, then adjusts automatically to the volume I have it set to and it has frozen on me once, but I fixed that problem, I think, by doing a reset, restore, and a battery pull with the device still on.  It has worked ever since.

Thanks everyone!  I got my phone a few daysa go and I'm very pleased with it so far.  The phone does have a low ringing volume for some odd reason, then adjusts automatically to the volume I have it set to and it has frozen on me once, but I fixed that problem, I think, by doing a reset, restore, and a battery pull with the device still on.  It has worked ever since.

6 of 9 (1,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 8:34:12 AM
(0)
Expert
Good luck with it. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Good luck with it. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

7 of 9 (1,319 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 2:35:45 PM
(0)
Scholar
Thanks! :-)
Thanks! :-)

8 of 9 (1,286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 2:38:17 PM
(0)
Expert
You're welcome. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

9 of 9 (1,284 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments