Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2011
2:41:08 PM
View profile
When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

have been thinking about this question lately.

c'mon people you know that there will be a manufacture problem with the iPhone 4S,

of course we don't know of it yet. It may be a big/minor problem but I know there will be one.

On the subject of what will you be doing with your shinny new iPhone 4S, what will you do?

I already have a iPhone 4, I honestly don't know why I upgraded. Do you?

c'mon people you know that there will be a manufacture problem with the iPhone 4S,

of course we don't know of it yet. It may be a big/minor problem but I know there will be one.

On the subject of what will you be doing with your shinny new iPhone 4S, what will you do?

When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 2:42:37 PM
(0)
Mentor

I upgraded cause I have a slow, old 3GS.  'Nuff Said.

Re: When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

2 of 11 (573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 3:07:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

tilteddan13 wrote:

Ditto

tilteddan13 wrote:

Ditto

3 of 11 (539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 3:20:10 PM
(0)
Guru

Why am I upgrading from a 4?  Faster processor, dual core processor, more memory, better camera, Siri.  And because my wife has a 3GS, so when I upgrade to the 4S she gets my old 4. Smiley Happy

Why am I upgrading from a 4?  Faster processor, dual core processor, more memory, better camera, Siri.  And because my wife has a 3GS, so when I upgrade to the 4S she gets my old 4. Smiley Happy

4 of 11 (524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 3:29:49 PM
(0)
Mentor

My cell phone is a gophone, LG prime, for some reason does not allow everyone to call me. When people call my number they do not always get a dial tone but instead they hear nothing. I went to AT&T got it replaced, same problem. I just got tired of it and I wanted to upgraded. Also, my ipod classic screen broke so I needed a new ipod. My mom needed a digital camera....so with the new phone I will have a working phone (hopefully) an ipod and a digital camera (I'll give my digital camera to my mom). Kill three birds with one stone. I am really excited too, this is my first iphone and my first smartphone. I have been using gophones for several years now it is time for an upgrade.

My cell phone is a gophone, LG prime, for some reason does not allow everyone to call me. When people call my number they do not always get a dial tone but instead they hear nothing. I went to AT&T got it replaced, same problem. I just got tired of it and I wanted to upgraded. Also, my ipod classic screen broke so I needed a new ipod. My mom needed a digital camera....so with the new phone I will have a working phone (hopefully) an ipod and a digital camera (I'll give my digital camera to my mom). Kill three birds with one stone. I am really excited too, this is my first iphone and my first smartphone. I have been using gophones for several years now it is time for an upgrade.

5 of 11 (513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 4:35:27 PM
(0)
Mentor

I'm upgrading to a 4s from a 3G - a very much long awaited upgrade I might add.

and the very first thing I'm gonna do with mine - is call the hubby and say "neener neener, you have to wait til I drop kid off at school to get yours" LOL 

I'm upgrading to a 4s from a 3G - a very much long awaited upgrade I might add.

and the very first thing I'm gonna do with mine - is call the hubby and say "neener neener, you have to wait til I drop kid off at school to get yours" LOL 

6 of 11 (458 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:14:14 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by hnzw_rui on Oct 10, 2011 at 7:15:33 PM

Marc32GB wrote:

I upgraded because I'm eligible for an upgrade. The phone subsidy is built-in to the plan cost and since AT&T isn't going to lower my monthly rates now that I've effectively paid off my phone, I'm choosing to sell my current phone (for $300~350, Apple products have high resale value) and getting myself a new one for "free". Smiley Happy

Marc32GB wrote:

I upgraded because I'm eligible for an upgrade. The phone subsidy is built-in to the plan cost and since AT&T isn't going to lower my monthly rates now that I've effectively paid off my phone, I'm choosing to sell my current phone (for $300~350, Apple products have high resale value) and getting myself a new one for "free". Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
7 of 11 (405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:34:19 PM
(0)
Explorer
I have 3G...need I say more?
I have 3G...need I say more?

8 of 11 (385 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:32:06 PM
(0)
Mentor
3gs that is literally beind held together with an otterbox.. if i didnt have this case the phone would fall in half
3gs that is literally beind held together with an otterbox.. if i didnt have this case the phone would fall in half

9 of 11 (331 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:41:32 PM
(0)
Teacher
I want to have "conversations" with SIRI.
I want to have "conversations" with SIRI.

10 of 11 (322 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 11:30:25 PM
(0)
Guru

I'm upgrading because my home button is failing on my iP4.

I'm upgrading because my home button is failing on my iP4.

11 of 11 (160 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments