When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

Mentor

When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

have been thinking about this question lately.

c'mon people you know that there will be a manufacture problem with the iPhone 4S,

of course we don't know of it yet. It may be a big/minor problem but I know there will be one.

On the subject of what will you be doing with your shinny new iPhone 4S, what will you do?

I already have a iPhone 4, I honestly don't know why I upgraded. Do you?

Message 1 of 11 (605 Views)
Mentor

Re: When you get your iPhone 4S what will you do with it?

I upgraded cause I have a slow, old 3GS.  'Nuff Said.

Message 2 of 11 (602 Views)
Scholar

tilteddan13 wrote:

I upgraded cause I have a slow, old 3GS.  'Nuff Said.

Ditto

Message 3 of 11 (568 Views)

Why am I upgrading from a 4?  Faster processor, dual core processor, more memory, better camera, Siri.  And because my wife has a 3GS, so when I upgrade to the 4S she gets my old 4. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11 (553 Views)
Mentor

My cell phone is a gophone, LG prime, for some reason does not allow everyone to call me. When people call my number they do not always get a dial tone but instead they hear nothing. I went to AT&T got it replaced, same problem. I just got tired of it and I wanted to upgraded. Also, my ipod classic screen broke so I needed a new ipod. My mom needed a digital camera....so with the new phone I will have a working phone (hopefully) an ipod and a digital camera (I'll give my digital camera to my mom). Kill three birds with one stone. I am really excited too, this is my first iphone and my first smartphone. I have been using gophones for several years now it is time for an upgrade.

Message 5 of 11 (542 Views)
Mentor

I'm upgrading to a 4s from a 3G - a very much long awaited upgrade I might add.

and the very first thing I'm gonna do with mine - is call the hubby and say "neener neener, you have to wait til I drop kid off at school to get yours" LOL 

Message 6 of 11 (487 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Marc32GB wrote:

have been thinking about this question lately.

c'mon people you know that there will be a manufacture problem with the iPhone 4S,

of course we don't know of it yet. It may be a big/minor problem but I know there will be one.

On the subject of what will you be doing with your shinny new iPhone 4S, what will you do?

I already have a iPhone 4, I honestly don't know why I upgraded. Do you?

I upgraded because I'm eligible for an upgrade. The phone subsidy is built-in to the plan cost and since AT&T isn't going to lower my monthly rates now that I've effectively paid off my phone, I'm choosing to sell my current phone (for $300~350, Apple products have high resale value) and getting myself a new one for "free". Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11 (434 Views)
Explorer

I have 3G...need I say more?
Message 8 of 11 (414 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

3gs that is literally beind held together with an otterbox.. if i didnt have this case the phone would fall in half
Message 9 of 11 (360 Views)
Teacher

I want to have "conversations" with SIRI.
Message 10 of 11 (351 Views)

I'm upgrading because my home button is failing on my iP4.

Message 11 of 11 (189 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.