When will I get my shipping info?

Mentor

When will I get my shipping info?

i just came off backorder at  10pm CST and I wanted to see it anyone knew when I might get my shipping info.

Message 1 of 27
Teacher

Re: When will I get my shipping info?

I placed mine in store on july 12th and im having it shipped to the store.

Message 16 of 27

I bought mine in the store on the 12th and im still waiting.

Message 17 of 27
Mentor

I ordered on the 22nd and the money was removed from my bank account 2 days later (yesterday). But the order status screen still says my phones are on BO. So I am wondering what is the deal. Either they shipped the phones and never updated the online info. Or they took my money before shipping my phones. Either way I am mildly irritated.

Message 18 of 27

They took my money on the 13th so you can imagine how irritated i am

Message 19 of 27
Mentor

Wow.. on the 13th? That's not cool at all. I would be surprised if you weren't irritated.

So is ATT abandoning it's policy of not charging the customer till the item ships? Seems like an important fact that they should share with us when we order, lol.

Message 20 of 27

I was told when i was in the store that i would be charged when the phone was shipped which is a lie.

I wont even get into the 1hr 30min phone call in which I was put on hold for at least 1 hr then I got hung up on Smiley Mad

Message 21 of 27
Teacher

Yeah the people on the phone had no idea why money was taken from my account (which to me sounds pretty shady) and they dont have any shipping info. Instead each person I kept talking to told me to call the store and the store told me to call C.S. so basically after being given the run around ive given up for the day. If they cant tell me tomorrow what the deal is (which is day 5 of them taking my money) then im raising h*ll.

Message 22 of 27
Mentor

the charge is probably just a pending charge.  they hold the amount to make sure and finalize the transaction once shipped

Message 23 of 27
Teacher

It is a pending charge but att reps and my reciept state that they do not charge until the item actually ships. So if the item has not shipped and they cant provide me with any info then, according to their policy, there shouldnt be any money taken from my account.

Message 24 of 27
Highlighted
Mentor

My charge isn't pending... it's a finalized transaction.  And no phones as of tonight. ugh!

Message 25 of 27

Shipped this morning at 4am
Message 26 of 27
Mentor

rougeslider, what shipping method were you given?
Message 27 of 27
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support