Posted Jul 24, 2010
9:04:28 AM
View profile
When will I get my shipping info?

i just came off backorder at  10pm CST and I wanted to see it anyone knew when I might get my shipping info.

i just came off backorder at  10pm CST and I wanted to see it anyone knew when I might get my shipping info.

When will I get my shipping info?

26 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(26)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 9:45:06 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hopefully sooner than Ive been waiting. I got off back order on the 22nd around 9am and as of today the 24th (12:50pm) i still doesnt show any shipping info. Money was taken from my account though so hopefully it already shipped and they just havent updated it.

Hopefully sooner than Ive been waiting. I got off back order on the 22nd around 9am and as of today the 24th (12:50pm) i still doesnt show any shipping info. Money was taken from my account though so hopefully it already shipped and they just havent updated it.

Re: When will I get my shipping info?

2 of 27 (1,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:08:52 AM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah me too.. same as TheThumb., do not have shipping info yet..

Yeah me too.. same as TheThumb., do not have shipping info yet..

3 of 27 (1,048 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:21:22 AM
(0)
Mentor

thats good! oh yeah at&t said something about the incredible order masses and how they couldnt update shipping info!

thats good! oh yeah at&t said something about the incredible order masses and how they couldnt update shipping info!

4 of 27 (1,029 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:22:48 AM
(0)
Teacher

why couldnt they update shipping info?

what did they say?

why couldnt they update shipping info?

what did they say?

5 of 27 (1,025 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:24:52 AM
(0)
Mentor

umm well i heard some people saying that at&t sent them a message saying due to the extraordinary amount of orders at&t couldnt process shipping info.

umm well i heard some people saying that at&t sent them a message saying due to the extraordinary amount of orders at&t couldnt process shipping info.

6 of 27 (1,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:26:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

Im hoping that since my account was charged the phone has shipped. Have you guys been charged for the phone yet?

Im hoping that since my account was charged the phone has shipped. Have you guys been charged for the phone yet?

7 of 27 (1,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:29:13 AM
(0)
Mentor

no I havent :smileysad: so i guess mine hasnt been shipped yet, but yours definitely is shipped because at&t says they dont chargeyou until your order is shipped! idk you might get it today or monday!

no I havent :smileysad: so i guess mine hasnt been shipped yet, but yours definitely is shipped because at&t says they dont chargeyou until your order is shipped! idk you might get it today or monday!

8 of 27 (1,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:29:44 AM
(0)
Mentor

how do you tell if your account was charged?

how do you tell if your account was charged?

9 of 27 (1,003 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:33:00 AM
(0)
Teacher

Not sure what effect it has, but did you guys order at the store or online? maybe they dont really update shipments to stores

Not sure what effect it has, but did you guys order at the store or online? maybe they dont really update shipments to stores

10 of 27 (993 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2010 10:36:37 AM
(0)
Mentor

i ordered at the store but my receipt says it ships to my address

i ordered at the store but my receipt says it ships to my address

11 of 27 (601 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 3:27:34 PM
(0)
Teacher

any updates for anyone? Ive tried calling and they still cant tell me whats going on

any updates for anyone? Ive tried calling and they still cant tell me whats going on

12 of 27 (537 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 3:32:08 PM
(0)
Teacher

nothing here.. my phones came off backorder late thursday night/early Friday AM and I still haven't seen any shipping info..  I now hope they are delayed a day or 2 as I have a business trip and do not want the delivery guy to just leave them on my porch for 2 days while I'm out of town.

nothing here.. my phones came off backorder late thursday night/early Friday AM and I still haven't seen any shipping info..  I now hope they are delayed a day or 2 as I have a business trip and do not want the delivery guy to just leave them on my porch for 2 days while I'm out of town.

13 of 27 (527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 3:56:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah this is getting frustrating. Just curious but has your bank account been charged for the price of the phone? Mine was charged to my account thursday so hopefully that means they shipped it.

Yeah this is getting frustrating. Just curious but has your bank account been charged for the price of the phone? Mine was charged to my account thursday so hopefully that means they shipped it.

14 of 27 (505 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:02:22 PM
(0)
Teacher

When had y'all originally placed the orders? Just curious

When had y'all originally placed the orders? Just curious

15 of 27 (494 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:05:57 PM
(0)
Teacher

I placed mine in store on july 12th and im having it shipped to the store.

I placed mine in store on july 12th and im having it shipped to the store.

16 of 27 (489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:12:02 PM
(0)
Tutor

I bought mine in the store on the 12th and im still waiting.

I bought mine in the store on the 12th and im still waiting.

17 of 27 (472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:14:45 PM
(0)
Mentor

I ordered on the 22nd and the money was removed from my bank account 2 days later (yesterday). But the order status screen still says my phones are on BO. So I am wondering what is the deal. Either they shipped the phones and never updated the online info. Or they took my money before shipping my phones. Either way I am mildly irritated.

I ordered on the 22nd and the money was removed from my bank account 2 days later (yesterday). But the order status screen still says my phones are on BO. So I am wondering what is the deal. Either they shipped the phones and never updated the online info. Or they took my money before shipping my phones. Either way I am mildly irritated.

18 of 27 (472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:23:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

They took my money on the 13th so you can imagine how irritated i am

They took my money on the 13th so you can imagine how irritated i am

19 of 27 (455 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:35:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

Wow.. on the 13th? That's not cool at all. I would be surprised if you weren't irritated.

So is ATT abandoning it's policy of not charging the customer till the item ships? Seems like an important fact that they should share with us when we order, lol.

Wow.. on the 13th? That's not cool at all. I would be surprised if you weren't irritated.

So is ATT abandoning it's policy of not charging the customer till the item ships? Seems like an important fact that they should share with us when we order, lol.

20 of 27 (443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:37:58 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by rougeslider on Jul 25, 2010 at 4:39:48 PM

I was told when i was in the store that i would be charged when the phone was shipped which is a lie.

I wont even get into the 1hr 30min phone call in which I was put on hold for at least 1 hr then I got hung up on :smileymad:

I was told when i was in the store that i would be charged when the phone was shipped which is a lie.

I wont even get into the 1hr 30min phone call in which I was put on hold for at least 1 hr then I got hung up on :smileymad:

[ Edited ]
21 of 27 (561 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 4:45:37 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah the people on the phone had no idea why money was taken from my account (which to me sounds pretty shady) and they dont have any shipping info. Instead each person I kept talking to told me to call the store and the store told me to call C.S. so basically after being given the run around ive given up for the day. If they cant tell me tomorrow what the deal is (which is day 5 of them taking my money) then im raising h*ll.

Yeah the people on the phone had no idea why money was taken from my account (which to me sounds pretty shady) and they dont have any shipping info. Instead each person I kept talking to told me to call the store and the store told me to call C.S. so basically after being given the run around ive given up for the day. If they cant tell me tomorrow what the deal is (which is day 5 of them taking my money) then im raising h*ll.

22 of 27 (547 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 5:06:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

the charge is probably just a pending charge.  they hold the amount to make sure and finalize the transaction once shipped

the charge is probably just a pending charge.  they hold the amount to make sure and finalize the transaction once shipped

23 of 27 (521 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 5:16:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

It is a pending charge but att reps and my reciept state that they do not charge until the item actually ships. So if the item has not shipped and they cant provide me with any info then, according to their policy, there shouldnt be any money taken from my account.

It is a pending charge but att reps and my reciept state that they do not charge until the item actually ships. So if the item has not shipped and they cant provide me with any info then, according to their policy, there shouldnt be any money taken from my account.

24 of 27 (507 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 8:49:49 PM
(0)
Mentor

My charge isn't pending... it's a finalized transaction.  And no phones as of tonight. ugh!

My charge isn't pending... it's a finalized transaction.  And no phones as of tonight. ugh!

25 of 27 (455 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2010 8:47:06 AM
(0)
Tutor
Shipped this morning at 4am
Shipped this morning at 4am

26 of 27 (390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2010 9:11:08 AM
(0)
Mentor
rougeslider, what shipping method were you given?
rougeslider, what shipping method were you given?

27 of 27 (367 Views)