When I'm using the micro cell people say they can't understand what I say or it cuts in & out

Contributor

When I'm using the micro cell people say they can't understand what I say or it cuts in & out

When I'm using the micro cell people say they can't understand what I say or it cuts in & out, yet I can hear them fine, The only thing I've gotten from tech support is that the micro cell needs to be set in priority mode. I've got a AT&T 2wire modem/router w/the fastest speed DSL offered. Anyone have suggestions/instructions?

Message 1 of 2 (920 Views)
Contributor

Re: When I'm using the micro cell people say they can't understand what I say or it cuts in & ou

In your router configuration there should be a section about Quality of Service (QoS).  In that section, you can place the MAC address of the MicroCell in it as a priority device.  By doing that, as other devices share your router, your MicroCell will have priority to transmit and receive voice traffic.

Message 2 of 2 (854 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.