When I Upgrade

Teacher

When I Upgrade

If and when I retire my Expo what's out there that has Windows Office? I've heard about Doc. Finder or something like that. I like the Windows Office business type OS.I listen to music, news, and surf web. Not that much into games.nd I one of the ones who still have Unlimited Data Plan. (That's another topic) I do like the new LG Thrill(I like the duo-core) when it goes to the 2.3 droid system.

It just seems if your not one of the BIG 3 (iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry) your limited to APP's.

RR

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: When I Upgrade

RallyRick wrote:

If and when I retire my Expo what's out there that has Windows Office? I've heard about Doc. Finder or something like that. I like the Windows Office business type OS.I listen to music, news, and surf web. Not that much into games.nd I one of the ones who still have Unlimited Data Plan. (That's another topic) I do like the new LG Thrill(I like the duo-core) when it goes to the 2.3 droid system.

It just seems if your not one of the BIG 3 (iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry) your limited to APP's.

RR

There are a couple of Windows 7 Phones out on the market right now, if you are interested in any of those. They are the LG Quantum, Samsung Focus, and HTC HD7S. All are nice phones and serve well for business purposes.

Windows Phone has its own App Store (I'm not sure what it's called...), but the OS does indeed have a place where you can purchase and download applications to personalize your phone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.