Helpful Links

What's the return policy for iPhone 4?

Teacher

What's the return policy for iPhone 4?

I'm just trying to prepare myself to return this phone if the "weak antenna signal when held in hand" issue is a hardware problem. Because I'm not waiting for a couple of months for Apple to send me a fixed iPhone 4. So how long do I have to return the phone with no early termination fee?

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: What's the return policy for iPhone 4?

Everything your wanting to know is is the link below.

Returns Policy & Early Termination Fee

Message 2 of 6
Voyager

WHAT?!?! Nobody has ever returned an iPhone. I don't think there's a procedure for that. Lol
Message 3 of 6
Teacher

Razortaz18 wrote:
WHAT?!?! Nobody has ever returned an iPhone. I don't think there's a procedure for that. Lol

Hahah .. Believe me I love this phone and it pains me to even contemplate returning it but it's no longer a phone if I can't make a PHONE call on it. 

Message 4 of 6
Master

kingamoon wrote:

Hahah .. Believe me I love this phone and it pains me to even contemplate returning it but it's no longer a phone if I can't make a PHONE call on it.  

You have to do what you have to do.  If service isn't good where your at with ATT, and other carriers provide better coverage then by all means switch.  Coverage is more important that having a particular device.

At least your not waiting until the last minute to try figuring out your options.

Message 5 of 6
Scholar

I agree. I  will return my phone in heartbeat. reception takes priority over any other feature..after all its still a phone at heart

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support