Helpful Links

What's new in the Non-smartphone category?

Mentor

What's new in the Non-smartphone category?

My daughter is a die hard motorla fan.  Doesn't want to change but her Razr broke and its time for an upgrade anyway.  What's new and comparable? 

Message 1 of 6
Mentor

Re: What's new in the Non-smartphone category?

Wow, I checked the AT&T site and answered my own question and the anser is nada, nothing, crap.   AT&T really doesn't seem to care about us dumbphone users. 

Message 2 of 6
Professor

Motorola is focusing more on Android nowadays, but the Tundra is a hardcore dumbphone that's pretty nice. She could also get another RAZR, of course.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6
Scholar

Yeah, same here. I've been using my V557 since 2005 or 2006, and have not found another phone in AT&T's stock that I would choose to replace it. I looked at both the V9 and Z9 Motos when they were out, but both were too expensive, and were then suddenly discontinued. The Tundra is, to me, both too expensive and too bulky.

Message 4 of 6
Mentor

You can also buy unlocked phones from the MotoStore. Not a huge variety at the moment. The Karma QA1 is a nice phone as well. It's got a qwerty keyboard but is not considered a smartphone but a Messaging phone. You can also look at the other ATT phones sold on the MOTOSTORE.

Mark

Mark
Motorola Employee
Motorola's Forums
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Explorer

I just purchased the V9x razer at Walmart for $50 with a new 2 yr contract. My old V9 is working perfectly after three years, the new one is in the closet until the V9 dies. I don't like the new phones, so hopefully I am set for a number of years.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support