Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 13, 2008
9:05:54 AM
View profile
What is the text message rate charge ($) for sending a te...
What is the text message rate charge ($) for sending a text message on a USA cell phone while in China back to a USA cell phone. What about the charge for responding with a text message back to China from a USA phone to a USA phone.
What is the text message rate charge ($) for sending a text message on a USA cell phone while in China back to a USA cell phone. What about the charge for responding with a text message back to China from a USA phone to a USA phone.

What is the text message rate charge ($) for sending a te...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2008 1:55:39 PM
(0)
Scholar
If you are in China and send any text message regardless to what number, it will be $.50.
If you are in China and recieve any text message it will come from whatever monthly plan you have for text messages or $.15.

If you are in the USA and send a text message to a Chinese telephone number it will be $.25.
If you are in the USA and recieve a text message from a Chinese telephone number it will come from whatever your montly plan you have for text messages or $.15.

I hope this has answered all your questions.
If you are in China and send any text message regardless to what number, it will be $.50.
If you are in China and recieve any text message it will come from whatever monthly plan you have for text messages or $.15.

If you are in the USA and send a text message to a Chinese telephone number it will be $.25.
If you are in the USA and recieve a text message from a Chinese telephone number it will come from whatever your montly plan you have for text messages or $.15.

I hope this has answered all your questions.

Re: What is the text message rate charge ($) for sending a te...

2 of 2 (1,520 Views)