Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 3, 2010
2:29:09 PM
What is "Moore Business Systems PREPAY?"

I ordered the Nokia 2720 package on Sunday. Only for the sim card and the 25$ Airtime card because that seemed the most logical buy instead of spending 25$ on a new sim, and 25$ on airtime for text package and 1mb on data...

I was looking at the order status online, and it says, the phone, various sim, and freight were shipped on sunday, but the "Moore Business Systems PREPAY" whatever that is was shipped 2 days later...

Does this mean I'll get the phone and sim card, but have to wait another 2 days to get the airtime?

I ordered the Nokia 2720 package on Sunday. Only for the sim card and the 25$ Airtime card because that seemed the most logical buy instead of spending 25$ on a new sim, and 25$ on airtime for text package and 1mb on data...

I was looking at the order status online, and it says, the phone, various sim, and freight were shipped on sunday, but the "Moore Business Systems PREPAY" whatever that is was shipped 2 days later...

Does this mean I'll get the phone and sim card, but have to wait another 2 days to get the airtime?

What is "Moore Business Systems PREPAY?"

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2011 6:52:04 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by jamileh on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:05:06 AM

This message is listed under "Support." Why the <keep it clean> ATT didn't have any response to its customer's question on its own website? Those highly-paid CEO, CFO, COO, and whatever those <keep it clean> inept OOs should all be fired for this and numerous bad service/disservice.

This message is listed under "Support." Why the <keep it clean> ATT didn't have any response to its customer's question on its own website? Those highly-paid CEO, CFO, COO, and whatever those <keep it clean> inept OOs should all be fired for this and numerous bad service/disservice.

Re: What is "Moore Business Systems PREPAY?"

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 5:03:29 AM
(0)
Master

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

Yes, it seems that at&t is shipping the airtime cards separately from the phone/SIM.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

Yes, it seems that at&t is shipping the airtime cards separately from the phone/SIM.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Re: What is "Moore Business Systems PREPAY?"

3 of 3 (968 Views)