What happened to detailed paper bills?

Scholar

What happened to detailed paper bills?

I save pdf copies of my paper bills and have for years.  Up until this month, these pdf bills had all call and data detail.  But no longer.  I want to save a local copy of my detailed bill.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Message 1 of 18 (8,502 Views)
Scholar

Re: What happened to detailed paper bills?

I'm back to where I was in the beginning.  My May bill does not have detail.  This needs to get permanently fixed.  I've been loyal to AT&T for quite a while, but issues like this are mounting, and my contract is up in a few months.

Message 16 of 18 (6,989 Views)
Contributor

Re: What happened to detailed paper bills? - FIXED!

Does the new bill include numbers called to and from the phone?
Message 17 of 18 (5,659 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: What happened to detailed paper bills? - FIXED!

That information is always available by logging into your account and viewing your billing statement. There is a billing statement which shows a summary of your activity as well. 

Here's a link with information about the new bill format: http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Reading-Your-Bill-and-Understanding-the-Charges-viewing-ol...

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 18 (5,627 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.