What does it take to get my bill to match the plan I signed up for?

Contributor

What does it take to get my bill to match the plan I signed up for?

Signed up for UNLIMITED voice, text and data....that should mean that there is no additional charges for texts right! Well there continues to be charges every month for text messages on my bill.

I found a way to contact AT&T to let them know of the issue but now when I click on EMAIL for support I'm stuck in some kind of loop that takes me back to the main page.

HELP!!! How do I get through where I don't have to spend 1/2 hour on hold and have a record of submitting my explanation for not paying these outrageous extra charges.

Message 1 of 7 (306 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: What does it take to get my bill to match the plan I signed up for?

I would send a message to jamileh, she's the one of the community managers, she can have someone call you.

Message 2 of 7 (302 Views)
Employee

Are they international texts? What is your plan cost? For a non smartphone unlimited voice, data and messaging is 99.99, for a smartphone you are looking at 119.99 assuming you have unlimited data (its no longer offered so you would have had to have it for a good bit)
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7 (291 Views)
Tutor

If you ever get an honest, applicable answer, please let me know. ATT is making millions off of their billing system.

Even if they ever fix all their over charges, the interest they've accrued during the never ending waiting period will earned them millions.

Message 4 of 7 (253 Views)
Employee

Honestly I've never seen an actual Billing error, only misunderstandings.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7 (246 Views)
Expert

JFizDaWiz wrote:
Honestly I've never seen an actual Billing error, only misunderstandings.

unfortunately I have, took a long toime to resolve a true billing issue when the att person put in the wrong phone number for combined billing, that was a nightmare to correct and it was a att errorSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 7 (242 Views)
Employee

Well that's user (agent) error, not an error made by the Billing system
Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7 (231 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.