Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 5, 2011
7:32:43 PM
View profile
Were to buy sim card

Does target or walmart or radio shack sell sim cards or only At&t store?

Does target or walmart or radio shack sell sim cards or only At&t store?

Were to buy sim card

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2011 4:28:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would visit a Corporate at&t store - you should not have to purchase a SIM from them as long as you add funds to your account while in the store.  Otherwise there may be a charge of $25 for the SIM.  Authorized third party retailers (such as WalMart, Radio Shack, etc.) may charge a different rate - if they will even provide just a SIM.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

I would visit a Corporate at&t store - you should not have to purchase a SIM from them as long as you add funds to your account while in the store.  Otherwise there may be a charge of $25 for the SIM.  Authorized third party retailers (such as WalMart, Radio Shack, etc.) may charge a different rate - if they will even provide just a SIM.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Were to buy sim card

2 of 3 (7,885 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2011 3:46:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you'd also like to know where you can get SIM cards for dirt cheap, you can always check eBay. There are brand new GoPhone SIM cards for sale from multiple sellers there for as little as $3.77. Some are even included with free shipping. Smiley Happy

If not, go to a corporate store like hme83 has suggested.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

If you'd also like to know where you can get SIM cards for dirt cheap, you can always check eBay. There are brand new GoPhone SIM cards for sale from multiple sellers there for as little as $3.77. Some are even included with free shipping. Smiley Happy

If not, go to a corporate store like hme83 has suggested.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Were to buy sim card

3 of 3 (7,855 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments