Website down?

Teacher

Website down?

Is the wireless website down? 

cant seem to log in, i even reset the password and it just keeps kicking me out to the login screen after resetting it

Message 1 of 5 (1,130 Views)
Professor

Re: Website down?

hmm, i was able to log on and view my account. i wonder if some cant get in due to accounts going into a new billing cycle and your info may be offline until updated?
Message 2 of 5 (1,088 Views)

The website is up. Please try again if still persist call Customer Care Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5 (1,070 Views)
Highlighted
Master

The web site is down for upgrading your phone online.  I've been trying all morning and get a "handoff failure" error message.  Live chat is also unavailable and if I calll to upgrade, the phone I want is $100 more than the website price.  So I guess I won't be spending any money to upgrade two of my phones today.  Smiley Sad

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 5 (1,064 Views)

Call Care to do an upgrade on your behalf.
Message 5 of 5 (1,039 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.