Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 22, 2011
10:29:49 AM
View profile
Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

I need to print out receipt for GoPhone account. FAQ did not help. When I log in to My AT&T or my bills, the page redirects to GoPhone page. I cannot print out my receipt there. If I click support there, I have to log in again and it redirects to the same GoPhone page.

Could you help me? I just need invoice or receipt.

I need to print out receipt for GoPhone account. FAQ did not help. When I log in to My AT&T or my bills, the page redirects to GoPhone page. I cannot print out my receipt there. If I click support there, I have to log in again and it redirects to the same GoPhone page.

Could you help me? I just need invoice or receipt.

Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2011 4:29:05 AM
(0)
Master

What is it that you need a copy of?  If it's an account refill, they do give an option to print a receipt once you've completed the refill.

If you just need a copy of some of your account information, history log, etc., have you tried copy/pasting the information you need into Word, etc. and then printing from there?  Or you could use something like PDFCreator to print the entire page.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

What is it that you need a copy of?  If it's an account refill, they do give an option to print a receipt once you've completed the refill.

If you just need a copy of some of your account information, history log, etc., have you tried copy/pasting the information you need into Word, etc. and then printing from there?  Or you could use something like PDFCreator to print the entire page.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Re: Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

2 of 3 (2,497 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2015 8:26:01 AM
(0)
Contributor

There has to be an easier way to get a copy of your billing statement. My company pays my mobile bill, but I need to expense it. I have to do a screen print and paste into Word, then create a PDF. Pain in the butt. They changed this whole website over a year ago and this print option was in the Summary section then. It was much better.

There has to be an easier way to get a copy of your billing statement. My company pays my mobile bill, but I need to expense it. I have to do a screen print and paste into Word, then create a PDF. Pain in the butt. They changed this whole website over a year ago and this print option was in the Summary section then. It was much better.

Re: Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

3 of 3 (1,156 Views)