Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

Teacher

Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

I need to print out receipt for GoPhone account. FAQ did not help. When I log in to My AT&T or my bills, the page redirects to GoPhone page. I cannot print out my receipt there. If I click support there, I have to log in again and it redirects to the same GoPhone page.

Could you help me? I just need invoice or receipt.

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

What is it that you need a copy of?  If it's an account refill, they do give an option to print a receipt once you've completed the refill.

If you just need a copy of some of your account information, history log, etc., have you tried copy/pasting the information you need into Word, etc. and then printing from there?  Or you could use something like PDFCreator to print the entire page.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Want to print out receipt for GoPhone payment

There has to be an easier way to get a copy of your billing statement. My company pays my mobile bill, but I need to expense it. I have to do a screen print and paste into Word, then create a PDF. Pain in the butt. They changed this whole website over a year ago and this print option was in the Summary section then. It was much better.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support