Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 20, 2011
7:04:48 PM
Walmart Exchange
So i bought a iPhone 16gb at walmart and I really like it but I want to get the new torch instead only had it for a week and they said i can exchange but the phone can't be damaged. Well I dropped it once and the top side where the power button has a few scoffs would that be considered damaged? It works perfect but it's just that.
So i bought a iPhone 16gb at walmart and I really like it but I want to get the new torch instead only had it for a week and they said i can exchange but the phone can't be damaged. Well I dropped it once and the top side where the power button has a few scoffs would that be considered damaged? It works perfect but it's just that.

Walmart Exchange

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 7:53:17 PM
(0)
Master
Ask Walmart and see what they say. Our opinions here do not matter!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Ask Walmart and see what they say. Our opinions here do not matter!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Walmart Exchange

2 of 7 (360 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 9:46:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Could be considered damage. But I bet Walmart will give you a break. As long as it's not too noticeable/affects the phone's performance and other functions.

If they did take it back, they'd probably sell it as a refurb or a "cosmetic blemish" phone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Could be considered damage. But I bet Walmart will give you a break. As long as it's not too noticeable/affects the phone's performance and other functions.

If they did take it back, they'd probably sell it as a refurb or a "cosmetic blemish" phone.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (351 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 10:12:56 PM
(0)
Tutor
I hope so Smiley Happy I originally wanted the torch back in may but ATT wanted a 500 deposit(just turned 18 and my credit score wouldn't show up until a month later) and now that the new torch comes out today 21* I wanna get it. I just hope they accept it.
I hope so Smiley Happy I originally wanted the torch back in may but ATT wanted a 500 deposit(just turned 18 and my credit score wouldn't show up until a month later) and now that the new torch comes out today 21* I wanna get it. I just hope they accept it.

4 of 7 (346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 10:43:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
New Torch? There's a new BlackBerry Torch being released?

What color are ya gonna get? Smiley Very Happy

New Torch? There's a new BlackBerry Torch being released?

What color are ya gonna get? Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 7 (344 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 10:54:12 PM
(0)
Tutor
Yep! Torch 9810 Smiley Happy
WHITEE!! just like this phone haha and all my other phones Smiley Tongue
Yep! Torch 9810 Smiley Happy
WHITEE!! just like this phone haha and all my other phones Smiley Tongue

6 of 7 (341 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2011 8:49:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Wow, cool! I didn't even know of a Torch 2 being released. Thanks for the info.

Enjoy your new phone! Smiley Happy

Wow, cool! I didn't even know of a Torch 2 being released. Thanks for the info.

Enjoy your new phone! Smiley Happy

7 of 7 (331 Views)