WWDC 2012!

Former Community Manager

WWDC 2012!

Today marks the opening day of Apple's WWDC in San Francisco. 

https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/

Anyone lucky enough to go? What do you hope to hear announced?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 28 (887 Views)
Master

Re: WWDC 2012!

That is a loaded question!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 28 (866 Views)
Former Community Manager

I'm geeking out over WWDC. I can't wait to see what they announce. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 28 (864 Views)
Professor

I hope that webpages will reformat to match the width of the screen after zoom-in.  I also need for there to be more keyboard options, either natively or as apps.  Word-tracing keyboards are a requirement for me to use the device as anything more than a phone.  I would ask for Widgets, but I think that that would be asking for too much.

Message 4 of 28 (842 Views)
Former Community Manager

Wow - the next generation Mac Book Pro looks amazing. I wonder if I can convince the powers that be that I need one for...market research or something. Smiley Happy

0.71 inches! Crazy thin!

--------------

Message 5 of 28 (839 Views)
Former Community Manager

Wow. Siri will finally have the ability to launch apps. That is awesome. 

--------------

Message 6 of 28 (826 Views)
Professor

Any news of a new iPhone? Yes or no? Jamilehdid you got to the WWDC?
Message 7 of 28 (783 Views)
Former Community Manager

I wish I got to go! That would be awesome but I think I'd have a full on geek-attack. 

They didn't say anything about any new hardware. 

Here's a link to the keynote: http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/126pihbedvcoihbefvbhjkbvsefbg/event/index.html

--------------

Message 8 of 28 (773 Views)
Expert

graphite07 wrote:
Any news of a new iPhone? Yes or no? Jamilehdid you got to the WWDC?

few details, fall release hinted at - probably around october.

Message 9 of 28 (774 Views)
Professor

Iso 6.0 sounds good from what I read. Hope the new iPhone is bigger and better!
Message 10 of 28 (745 Views)
Professor

Graphite, I'm not being sarcastic but am truly curious.  What was so great about iOS 6?

Message 11 of 28 (742 Views)
Expert

21stNow wrote:

Graphite, I'm not being sarcastic but am truly curious.  What was so great about iOS 6?

with you, did not see anything that was really revolutionary or a large step forward.

Message 12 of 28 (731 Views)
Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

21stNow wrote:

with you, did not see anything that was really revolutionary or a large step forward.

What!  Smiley Surprised Wingrider01 and I actually agree on something?!  I'm sending this post to the archives for posterity. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 28 (723 Views)
Expert

21stNow wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

21stNow wrote:

What!  Smiley Surprised Wingrider01 and I actually agree on something?!  I'm sending this post to the archives for posterity. Smiley Tongue

like my grandpappy used ot say - even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhileSmiley Happy

Then again I am not a dyed in the wool apple fanatic, curious to see how the new samsung drails apple's train.

Message 14 of 28 (715 Views)
Professor

I'm curious about this, too.  I'm glad that Samsung has commercials for the Galaxy S III.  However, the AT&T store reps don't seem to have enthusiasm about this phone (shocker!).  I chatted with one this weekend who wasn't excited about the GSIII launch at all.  He didn't even know that they were available for pre-order already.

Message 15 of 28 (712 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.