Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 22, 2008
4:38:16 PM
View profile
WPA2 with ATT Connection Manager for Air Card
Hi, just wondering if anyone was able to get WPA2 working on the ATT Connection Manger.  I have the ACM installed on Vista, and i was able to access my work's wi-fi network, which is WPA2 encrypted, but now with ACM i can't connect anymore.  The software just hangs on 'Performing WPA2 Authentication (enterprise)'. and then says failed.  Any help!?  Thanks!
Hi, just wondering if anyone was able to get WPA2 working on the ATT Connection Manger.  I have the ACM installed on Vista, and i was able to access my work's wi-fi network, which is WPA2 encrypted, but now with ACM i can't connect anymore.  The software just hangs on 'Performing WPA2 Authentication (enterprise)'. and then says failed.  Any help!?  Thanks!

WPA2 with ATT Connection Manager for Air Card

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 11:22:08 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

aarvide wrote:

It's not ACM's fault, it's Windows.  I use WPA2 at home with ACM and it initially did not work, I actually had the exact same issue you are having.  Turns out that Windows doesn't natively support WPA2.  I was able to resolve it by downloading a hotfix from MS.

Vista:  Sorry, I don't have a hotfix but I was able to connect after running Windows Update.

aarvide wrote:

It's not ACM's fault, it's Windows.  I use WPA2 at home with ACM and it initially did not work, I actually had the exact same issue you are having.  Turns out that Windows doesn't natively support WPA2.  I was able to resolve it by downloading a hotfix from MS.

Vista:  Sorry, I don't have a hotfix but I was able to connect after running Windows Update.

Re: WPA2 with ATT Connection Manager for Air Card

2 of 2 (2,367 Views)