Voice memo

Mentor

Voice memo

After recording a memo, the playback volume is so low, I can barely hear it. User guide says to move microphone closer to source. Have done that, and it's still very low. Comments??

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Voice memo

Would help to know what phone you are using.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Mentor

Sorry - iPhone 4S.

Message 3 of 5
Guru

When you are in the voice memo app have you turned the volume up?
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Professor

philrob wrote:

After recording a memo, the playback volume is so low, I can barely hear it. User guide says to move microphone closer to source. Have done that, and it's still very low. Comments??

How's the needle moving when you're recording?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support