Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 24, 2009
12:20:33 PM
Voice Mail Indicator not functioning

My voice mail indicator has not functioned properly for over a week now,  if  someone leaves me a voice message I have no way of knowing about it.  I called AT&T customer service, they stated it as a nationwide outage and they had no time frame as to when the visual voice mail would be operational, meanwhile they told me to press "1" to access my messages.   Is this really a nationwide outage?  Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

My voice mail indicator has not functioned properly for over a week now,  if  someone leaves me a voice message I have no way of knowing about it.  I called AT&T customer service, they stated it as a nationwide outage and they had no time frame as to when the visual voice mail would be operational, meanwhile they told me to press "1" to access my messages.   Is this really a nationwide outage?  Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Voice Mail Indicator not functioning

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2009 2:42:43 PM
(0)
Master
If it was a nationwide outage, it should be working again for you now. I've been using it on my BB Bold since Tuesday without a problem.
If it was a nationwide outage, it should be working again for you now. I've been using it on my BB Bold since Tuesday without a problem.

Re: Voice Mail Indicator not functioning

2 of 2 (1,378 Views)