Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2012
1:49:20 PM
View profile
Visual Voicemail for the Samsung Galaxy Note

Great news! AT&T Visual Voicemail is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note via a downloadable app, free on Android’s Google Play.

To start experiencing AT&T Visual Voicemail on your Note today, search for “AT&T Visual Voicemail” in the Google Play store, then download and install the app. It’s that easy. (Data charges may apply for the download).

Currently, AT&T Visual Voicemail and AT&T Messages services are not compatible on the same 4G LTE smartphone.

AT&T Messages customers who prefer to use AT&T Visual Voicemail must contact AT&T Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) to get AT&T Visual Voicemail activated on their account.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Great news! AT&T Visual Voicemail is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note via a downloadable app, free on Android’s Google Play.

To start experiencing AT&T Visual Voicemail on your Note today, search for “AT&T Visual Voicemail” in the Google Play store, then download and install the app. It’s that easy. (Data charges may apply for the download).

Currently, AT&T Visual Voicemail and AT&T Messages services are not compatible on the same 4G LTE smartphone.

AT&T Messages customers who prefer to use AT&T Visual Voicemail must contact AT&T Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) to get AT&T Visual Voicemail activated on their account.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Visual Voicemail for the Samsung Galaxy Note

13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 6:16:27 AM
(0)
Teacher

Jamileh

What happened to my posts and questions in this thread?

Jamileh

What happened to my posts and questions in this thread?

Re: Visual Voicemail for the Samsung Galaxy Note

2 of 14 (30,444 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2012 2:54:08 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Merged
--------------

3 of 14 (29,934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2012 12:21:49 PM
(0)
Mentor

It wasn't easy for me, I had to call customer support 3 times to get it working as it shouls. And that was less that a month ago.

It wasn't easy for me, I had to call customer support 3 times to get it working as it shouls. And that was less that a month ago.

4 of 14 (28,226 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2012 7:33:18 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Is it working for you now?

--------------

Is it working for you now?

--------------

5 of 14 (28,163 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2012 7:47:39 AM
(0)
Mentor

Yes, perfectly, but I wish ATT would stop the double missed call notificatsons that you get when VVM is provisioned! The last rep told me that there was no way to prevent them, so I have to constantly access VVM and the regular missed call log in the call/dialer app.

Seems like a no-brainer to me, it's just a true/false entry as part of the server.

Yes, perfectly, but I wish ATT would stop the double missed call notificatsons that you get when VVM is provisioned! The last rep told me that there was no way to prevent them, so I have to constantly access VVM and the regular missed call log in the call/dialer app.

Seems like a no-brainer to me, it's just a true/false entry as part of the server.

6 of 14 (28,161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2012 5:12:35 PM
(0)
Tutor

I can't get mine to work. I have called twice and been told. "voicemail is active on this phone".  Knowbody seems to know how to switch from At&t messages to the voicemail app.

I can't get mine to work. I have called twice and been told. "voicemail is active on this phone".  Knowbody seems to know how to switch from At&t messages to the voicemail app.

I can't get mine to work. I have called twice and been to...

7 of 14 (25,982 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2012 12:13:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

Are you saying that the Samsung Note 2 I just ordered is NOT compatible with AT&T Messages???

That is one of the main reasons why I loved the Note and chose to upgrade to the Note 2.

Is there going to be an update for the note 2 ever!?

Are you saying that the Samsung Note 2 I just ordered is NOT compatible with AT&T Messages???

That is one of the main reasons why I loved the Note and chose to upgrade to the Note 2.

Is there going to be an update for the note 2 ever!?

8 of 14 (25,602 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2012 8:37:52 AM
(0)
Tutor

At&t messages works fine with my note 2.  It is just the visual voicemail app that didn't work.  They are two separate apps.  Messages combines voicemail and messages into one and works well.

At&t messages works fine with my note 2.  It is just the visual voicemail app that didn't work.  They are two separate apps.  Messages combines voicemail and messages into one and works well.

9 of 14 (25,488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2012 1:21:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

awesome!! I get mine today!!

awesome!! I get mine today!!

10 of 14 (25,460 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2012 8:09:55 PM
(0)
Contributor

Im on my THIRD Samsung replacement phone!   I cannot get any screen shots...all the ways they are telling me to take  screen shot is a bunch of crock.

And now my visual voicemail is not working. I've reset my password 3 times!  Any suggestions????

Im on my THIRD Samsung replacement phone!   I cannot get any screen shots...all the ways they are telling me to take  screen shot is a bunch of crock.

And now my visual voicemail is not working. I've reset my password 3 times!  Any suggestions????

Re: Visual Voicemail for the Samsung Galaxy II

11 of 14 (23,968 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 3:12:41 PM
(0)
Voyager

2 Associates I talked to over the phone mentioned that I need a new code and that would mean losing my grandfathered data plan. I mean if you pay for the same amount for unlimited and for 2GB  of course you'd want to keep the unlimited just in case (even though you don't really reach that amount). So if there's a way to not lose my unlimited data plan then please let me know

2 Associates I talked to over the phone mentioned that I need a new code and that would mean losing my grandfathered data plan. I mean if you pay for the same amount for unlimited and for 2GB  of course you'd want to keep the unlimited just in case (even though you don't really reach that amount). So if there's a way to not lose my unlimited data plan then please let me know

12 of 14 (22,810 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2013 8:26:25 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a new code. 

You're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. They will help. Smiley Happy

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

--------------

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a new code. 

You're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. They will help. Smiley Happy

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

--------------

13 of 14 (22,762 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 2:47:43 PM
(0)
Tutor
To take a screen shot on your note 2 you use the s pen touch the screen with the s pen and hold down the button until it takes the screen shot make sure you click the check Mark in upper right corner or it won't save.
To take a screen shot on your note 2 you use the s pen touch the screen with the s pen and hold down the button until it takes the screen shot make sure you click the check Mark in upper right corner or it won't save.

14 of 14 (217 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments