Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 9, 2009
8:19:35 PM
View profile
Viewing att.blackberry.net email online
Edited by mod.moose on Jan 9, 2009 at 8:57:56 PM
Please tell me how to view my emalis for my AT&T BlackBerry email account ({Personal content removed for your saftey} ) on my computer.
Message Edited by mod.moose on 01-09-2009 08:57:56 PM
Please tell me how to view my emalis for my AT&T BlackBerry email account ({Personal content removed for your saftey} ) on my computer.
Message Edited by mod.moose on 01-09-2009 08:57:56 PM

Viewing att.blackberry.net email online

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2009 8:33:07 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by mod.moose on Jan 9, 2009 at 8:58:31 PM

Kathryn Hayes wrote:
Please tell me how to view my emalis for my AT&T BlackBerry email account (({Personal content removed for your saftey}) on my computer.

It was possible when AT&T used BIS 1.8, but now that they are using BIS 2.5 its not possible.

Message Edited by mod.moose on 01-09-2009 08:58:31 PM

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Kathryn Hayes wrote:
Please tell me how to view my emalis for my AT&T BlackBerry email account (({Personal content removed for your saftey}) on my computer.

It was possible when AT&T used BIS 1.8, but now that they are using BIS 2.5 its not possible.

Message Edited by mod.moose on 01-09-2009 08:58:31 PM

Re: Viewing att.blackberry.net email online

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (15,370 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2009 8:35:09 AM
(0)
Professor
You can't -- as stated above.  If you need access to email via PC/web then you need to integrate an existing email account with BIS.  Yahoo, gmail, and other services integrate well with BIS and offer webmail and spam filters.  Best practice is to not use your *.blackberry.net email address for anything other than forwarding email to your BB (i.e. do not give it out as an email contact to anyone).
You can't -- as stated above.  If you need access to email via PC/web then you need to integrate an existing email account with BIS.  Yahoo, gmail, and other services integrate well with BIS and offer webmail and spam filters.  Best practice is to not use your *.blackberry.net email address for anything other than forwarding email to your BB (i.e. do not give it out as an email contact to anyone).

Re: Viewing att.blackberry.net email online

3 of 3 (15,143 Views)